❥007

ɪs ᴛʜɪs ᴀʟʟ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀʟ?

GOOD MORNING TO YOU TOO, MAMMON. DID YOU HAVE A GOOD REST? ”

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

_____________________________________________

Never thought you'd find yourself talking to one of your favorite fictional game characters, much less eat with them.

To everyone, this may seemed like a dream come true.

But why do you find yourself stuck in awkward silence..?

Sure asmodeous the avatar of lust has been kind enough to initiate a conversation with you but after answering his questions, it's back again with that damn uncomfortable silence.

Even in your previous life you've never been the one to talk that much to a person you're not familiar with- even though you've known asmodeous from playing the game. It's just really different in real life you know?

“ oh my~ you have beautiful eyes, lady [name]~♡ ” the avatar of lust leaned towards you, making sure to made eye contact, his gradient light orange orbs lit up- but already have known his ability to seduce people and his powers. You just stared at him stoicly.

"..."

"...."

" ??? "

Seeing no reaction from you even though he's been trying to use his powers on you. It's still no use, only your unimpressed face staring right back at him silently. he frowned but smiled to cover his disappointment.

“ but my eyes are more beautiful of course! ” he stated brightly, bringing a mirror close to his face to admire his reflection.

Now.. You're left again with the awkward silence. Only the sound of the avatar of gluttony, munching his food with glee, distracting you from the silence.