Dream Come True

Arisu fixed her gaze on the brown-haired boy who aced all of his exams in the whiteroom. Her father called her several times, but she ignored him and continued to watch the brown-haired boy.

"Hey... Arisu, are you okay?" her father asked again.

"I want him, Father... Can I marry him?"

Her father's soul almost escaped his body after hearing this.

Is Arisu's dream of marrying the man she loves going to come true?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It's been a few years since Sakayangi Arisu met the man she loves. She has refused to marry any man who has proposed to her since that day. Her father was worried sick about her and didn't know what to do. Arisu has changed dramatically since meeting that 'boy,' and she now asks her father to buy her various types of books. She had spent her previous years studying and honing her chess skills.

But who can stop a little maiden in love... ?

No one

 She even ignores her father for a week after he tells her to forget about that "boy" in the white room. Her father says it's impossible for her to marry him because of his father's strictness and the boy's danger. Even after hearing this, she dismissed him and, for the first time, cursed her father.

"If you stop me from loving the boy I love, you should forget you have a daughter!"

Papayanagi can only sigh helplessly as she looks at her daughter.

Arisu promised herself that day that she would get her 'future husband' out of that hell and they would be happy together. She even fantasizes about her and that 'boy' getting married. Papayanagi cursed himself for allowing her daughter to see the 'boy.'

It's terrifying to see girls fall in love... Yes. It's terrifying, and he has no control over it.

Talk about terrifying. He was then informed that the 'boy,' the'masterpiece,' the 'perfect human being,' had successfully escaped the white room. He can't believe someone is capable of doing such a thing.

As expected of him... Papayangi suddenly realizes how he will tell her daughter the news, or whether he will even tell her daughter the news. If Arisu hears this, she will force him to find the 'boy' immediately, even if it means flipping the entire country.

"Should I tell little Arisu about this? Still... she needs to calm down about that boy."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"What do you need to tell me, father?" Arisu asked abruptly, causing him to spit the coffee he was drinking.