Devour

Ayanokoji's Pov

I was now on the elevator with Arisu. She had already heard what happened to Nagumo. It really surprised her. Well, it's to be expected. I didn't tell her about my plans. She wants me to explain how I got Nagumo expelled after school. She's really a curious girl.

"The midterm exam is getting closer; are your classmates ready?" Arisu asked.

"I don't know. My only problem is the unrivaled idiots of class D. I hope those two don't slack off."

"Why not expel them? I'm sure there is still a way to acquire more class points. "

"I can't risk it for now. Class C is still there."

"Kiyotaka... the special quiz that we took, don't you find it weird? I mean, the last three questions." Now that she asked it it's really weird. The school wouldn't just put those three hard questions just for fun, right?

"The last three questions are a lot harder than the rest. Then..." We then looked at each other. Arisu smiled smugly, knowing that we were thinking the same.

"Fufufu, this school is full of surprises. Some of the students might not notice it, but the school already gave us a hint for the exam. It's no wonder they accept idiots here."

"They view talents, not just academics. Take Sudo, as an example. He's an idiot and his grades are low, but he has great physics and is a basketball player. If it weren't for me guiding his studies, I don't want to imagine his future here. "

"Fufufufufu... Now you said it, Class D is full of people with great potential but have a defect."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After taking Arisu to her classroom, I immediately go to my classroom to check Horikita's condition. I don't know if she hates me or not after what happened to her.

When I opened the door, I was tackled by a tight hug. I was shocked at first and intended to push the girl that hugged me, but I saw it was Horikita. I let her be for a second, then asked her a question.

"Hey, what's the matter?" I tried to soften my voice as much as possible.

"Thank you for everything you do for me."

"What do you mean? I only arrived late. I didn't do anything. "

"Don't you dare lie to me! You invited that scumbag at 6:50 and you made me come at 7:30. You think I wouldn't notice what you're planning?"

This girl is really sharp as ever. She noticed that very small detail and came up with her own theory of my plans.

"Uhmm... let go now, everyone is looking at us." I looked around and everyone was watching us.

Ike and Yamauichi had their jaws drop and their eyes widened in shock. These unrivaled idiots better not be planning anything.

"A-Ayanokoji... H-How?! Horikita too?! First Sakayanagi, then a student council secretary, and now Horikita?! How can you build a harem?!"Ike said with a horrified expression.

Horikita realized what she was doing and hurriedly let go of me. I then saw her blush in embarrassment. Now that's new.

"W-What are you talking about, Ike?! Shut your mouth! There's no way I would date someone like Ayanokoji! Hmmmp! " She walks away and sits on her spot with a pout on her face.