Dog

Atanokoji Pov
May 1st

It's already been a month since I entered this school. It's also the day we will receive the points. For some reason, it's quite plenty. I expected that we would receive a few points, but I was wrong. This is great news.

This whole month has been so busy, and as a class representative, I have a lot of responsibilities like making sure my classmates didn't slack off. What surprises me is Akito and Sudo's grades. They never failed any quizzes and were active in class. I think they want to repay me for teaching them by making themselves active in class.

Me and Arisu became closer to each other. We always eat and play chess together. She became more and more good at playing chess. In fact, we had a tie. She's really intelligent, and that's one of the reasons why I like her. Even though I'm still discovering my feelings when I accept her confession, I really like her. I became attached to her. She's too precious.

She's teaching me how to smile and gave me basic conversation tips. She's really determined to help me. Our relationship became number one in the whole school. It started when students always saw us together and even held hands. They even caught Arisu kissing me on the cheeks. It's really troublesome, but I chose to ignore it and became used to attention. The people who were more emotional in our relationship were the dynamic idiots of class D, Ike and Yamuichi. They called me a handsome jerk or a traitor. I don't know what they're talking about but I just ignore them because I'm too tired to think about them.

Right now I'm in the classroom and several students have been discussing the class points and private points. It really shocked them how accurate I was. They were really thankful that I warned them,because if I hadn't, I didn't want to see our future. The study group helped a lot too. Hirata, Yukimura, and Kushida chose to help. I didn't reject them though; it makes my job easier.

"How many private points did you receive?" said my seatmate, who was looking at her phone.

"76 thousand points... Not bad for a defect like us. " I said, looking at my points, 5 million points.

I earned a lot of points by challenging upper-class students from classes 3 a and b. The seniors have a lot of points, especially from classes A, B, and C.

"We will not soon when we take over class C's position. The tension between classes became thicker, and your girlfriend even had a competitor in her class. "

"You mean the bald guy? Arisu doesn't want me to help her to acquire full leadership in class A. I respect her decision though. "

"Sakayanagi is really competitive, but I heard class C is making a move on class A."

"They can't do anything in class A for a moment more or like they will target us."

"What do you mean by that?"

"What I mean is, if class C is going to attack one of the classes, they will choose us because we can take their seats anytime. Ryuen will not be quiet because the gap between our classes is not high. If they lose to us, their future will be troublesome. "

"I see, so we must not lose to class C no matter what, and if we win, class D will become..."

"Class C" we both said at the same time.

"You guys are too serious about this," Just relax, man! Enjoy your life! " Sudo said with a stupid grin.

"Yeah, you two should relax for a moment. You've been working hard for our class. " Akito said with a smile.

"I wish I could do that." I said and let out a tired sigh.

Just in time, Chabashira Sensei finally appeared. She looked at us like she was expecting something.