Warning

Manabu's gaze became more intense. Tachibana became irritated at what I said, but Manabu glanced at her, telling her to stop. She could only glare at Ayanokoji.

"O-Oi, watch your mouth, Ayanokoji. Even though you received recognition from the president himself, that doesn't mean you can do whatever you... " Katsuragi didn't finish his sentence as I cut him off by raising my hand.

"Who said you could speak? You're the one who should know your place. " I said with my monotonous voice.

"You...!"

"Shut your mouth, Katsuragi. This is personal business between the president and Kiyotaka." Arisu glared at Katsuragi.

Arisu smugly smiles at Ayanokoji, "You're making me wet my kiyotaka."

I need to win this conversation so the president will take me seriously. Then I can lure him later. He will be my witness

"What do you mean by that? Ayanokoji? " Manabu said, who didn't seem fazed by the tension.

"You know who I'm talking about, correct?" He nodded and I continued, "Me and my seat have to deal with him all the time. I'm afraid it will go out of line if not handled carefully." 

"I see... I've been wanting to deal with him, but I don't have enough power to do so. Even though I'm the council president, there is still a limit on what I can do. "

"I'll talk to you later. I will text your assistant the time and place. I have a plan to take him down." 

"And if I refuse to go?" Manabu said, with a provocative voice.

"You will go" 

"How can you be so sure about that?"

"There will be consequences."

"Can I know what the consequences are?"

"First you will lose your chance. Second, someone you wanted to protect will be in danger. You have no right to refuse." 

"Are you threatening me, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka?" Manabu sent me a chilly glare.

"It's not in my nature to threaten someone. You can call it a warning." 

"I see... I'm going to go anyway; it seems interesting. Tell me, you planned this all along, right? You made your test score101 for me to notice you. You know, I will definitely call you because of that, and you will execute the whole conversation that is happening right now to corner me. "

Tachibana and Katsuragi were shocked after hearing Manabu's explanation.

"A magician never reveals his secrets." I calmly said.

"Fufufufufu"

"How can a guy like you be in class D?" Katsuragi said

"You're overestimating me. Arisu is the one who came up with this idea." I tried to use Arisu as a shield.

All of them looked at Arisu, who had a smug smile.

"Oh Kiyotaka, my Kiyotaka, as expected of you, but you need to take responsibility for your actions. You are the one who said to me that we can buy test scores as long as we have a certain amount. " 

"Enough of the topic right now. You three, there is a question that I want you guys to answer... " He looked at us seriously.

"How much do you know about the s-system?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Me, Arisu, and Katsuragi are now looking at our class ranking.

"Class C Ryuuen... He's dangerous for us." Katusragi said, looking seriously at the class ranking.

"Don't you find it boring?" Arisu said and walked away from.

"It's boring, for now at least," I said, and also walked away.

"Wait, Ayanokoji." I stopped as I heard Katsuragi call my name.

"Speak" 

"What are your true intentions in being closer to class A? I heard rumours of you and Sakayanagi being a couple. "

I looked at him over my shoulder and said, "Who knows" 

...
When I finished changing in the boys' locker room, I went inside the pool area and saw most of the class D having fun in the pool. When they saw me, they waved at me, and I just nodded, motioning them to continue.

Is I looked around and saw most of the girls were not joining the others. Then I looked at the two perverts who were almost drooling looking at the girl's body. The girls must have been disgusted at them. That's why they didn't join.

I walked towards Ike and Yamuichi. They looked at me with a confused face.

"Hey, you two, follow me," I said as I walked away and went to the side of the pool.

Ike and Yamuichi looked at each other before nodding. I sat on the side of the pool. I motioned for them to sit beside me. The girls were so confused about what I was trying to do. Some of them were disgusted because I let the two perverts get too close.

"Ayanokoji? Why did you call us here? "

"Are you perhaps wanting to peak at their breasts too?" Yamuichi said with a stupid grin.

"..."

"Aren't they lovely? You two must have loved girls a lot." 

"Yeah! Their sexy bodies are so beautiful! "
"I feel like I'm in heaven."

All of the girls were looking at us with a disgusted look.

"You know, Ike, Yamuichi. I respect that you two love a woman's body, but there are certain limitations on how you look at it. I am sure that most of the women were happy when others were praising their bodies. Which means we are calling them beautiful, but being too much is always bad, you know? "

"What are you talking about, Ayanokoji?" Ike said, with a confused face.

"I mean, there is a difference between respecting a woman's body and straight up fantasizing about it. Look at their faces. "

The two of them looked at the girls' faces. They saw most of the girls had a disgusted look.

"Can you tell me what you see on their faces?"

"T-they are disgusted." Ike looked down in shame.

"What's the point of this Ayanokoji? What's wrong with being a pervert? "

"My point? My point is to respect others, like how much you respect yourselves. No matter how much girls like others to admire their beauty, what they really want most is respect. "

"You're so handsome, Ike, Yamuichi."

"Eh?" They both said.

"You feel happy, right?"

"Of course we are happy! Someone finally recognized our handsomeness!" 

"That's what I'm talking about, Ike. You feel happy that I praised you, right? Now think about how the girls feel when you look at their bodies with lust on your faces. " I stand up and leave the two behind.

Before I completely left, I stopped and looked over my shoulder.

"If I hear the two of you have gone too far..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I will ruin your lives personally

"I will ruin your lives personally."