It Hurts

Flashback

Arisu's Pov

The class ends, and I can finally see him, but I lack the courage to approach him. I do, however, have a plan in mind for how we will meet; all I need is the cooperation of the entire class and Ayanokoji's friends if there's any. After the bell rings, I immediately stand up and approach Kamuro. Who can blame her for being suspicious of me? I had already appointed her as my assistant.

"Kamuro, come with me," I said, smiling smugly.

"Huh? Where are we going?"

"We're going to meet someone special."

I didn't say anything to her and walked away; I don't have time to waste because I'm sure he'll leave his classroom right away. Why I asked Kamuro to accompany me is so that if anything goes wrong and he spots us, I can use Kamuro as a shield.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

We're not watching as my husband exits the corridor following an interaction with a blond boy named Koenji. My Kiyotaka looks great as usual, but there is one issue. Who is the girl who is following him? Are they close? To be honest, watching them interact with each other makes me envious. I tighten my grip on my cane as I watch them walk together.

Kamuro gave me an odd look, but I ignored her because Kiyotaka is more important to me. After that, we followed them into the convenience store. He's back together with that girl... Tch, she's lucky to have a conversation with my husband.

I require confirmation of their relationship. If at all possible, I'll use her to meet with Kiyotaka. My Kiyotaka then befriends the red-haired delinquent boy who appears aggressive.

"Arisu, who is that boy, are you going to use him as well?"

What she said to my husband irritated me. What exactly did she say? I'm going to use on my husband? That's not going to happen! I'll absolutely love him. He is mine!

"Shut your mouth"

She didn't say anything else after that. My husband then blackmailed the three seniors into giving him half of their points. He is literally flawless. He even makes that delinquent with red hair his subordinate. I'm getting hot just watching him. I motioned Kamuro to approach the black-haired girl after my Kiyotaka said his goodbyes to his friends. I'd like to speak with her.

I sat on one of the benches, admiring the scenery, wishing my Kiyotaka was holding my hand. After a few minutes of waiting, Kamuro returns with the girl from earlier.

"You're the one who summoned me... what do you want?"

Why do I feel like I have to perform some kind of ritual just to call her?

"My name is Arisu Sakayangi, and it's a pleasure to meet you."

"State your business"

I am the one who called her here. What gives her the guts to question that?! 

"I had a question for you... What is your relationship with my Kiyotaka?"

I noticed her lift her brows. Kamuro seems surprised, possibly because I mentioned my husband's name as if I owned him. I waited for her response but received none.

"Hey, I have a question for you. Please respond."

"Why would I? Who are you to me?"

This girl was really getting on my nerves. I kept my cool and looked at her calmly.