Finally

Ayanokoji's Pov

My plan to make Sudo an ally was successful. I just need to make him stop hanging out with those idiots and teach him the lessons so he doesn't fall out like those idiots. Oh... I forgot to tell Sudo not to waste his points,  I'm glad I asked for his contact information. 

I then dialed Sudo's number to warn him. It didn't take long for Sudo to answer the phone.

"Why did you call me, Ayanokoji?"

"Because we're friends, I want to warn you about the system... don't spend your points too much, you need to save as much as possible, and you need to listen to class and not slack off, but don't worry, even if you don't listen to the teacher, I will teach you anyway, all you have to do is not sleep during classes and not be late... it's important, do you understand?"

"I understand, and even though it makes me sleepy in class, I'll give it a shot."

"Good... and please keep your cool because you might get scammed again; if someone was provoking you, call me and I'll be there."

"I'll try, Ayanokoji... I'll sleep now, see you tomorrow."

"Sure... see you tomorrow."

That's better than I expected. With Sudo by our side, the top fighters in various classes are no match for us. Some of them may be able to, but I am skilled. Sudo's above-average physic protects my back.

For the time being, let's sleep...

Arisu's Pov

I've been staring at my husband's picture for nearly 30 minutes. I'm having trouble sleeping, but seeing his face makes me feel better. It's as if I'm in heaven. Kiyotaka, my Kiyotaka... I can't wait any longer. Nobody can take you away from me now that I've found you, not that girl following you, not your father, not my father. You will be mine and mine alone.

We'll finally meet tomorrow.

Nobody can stop me...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ayanokoji's Pov

 As usual... My classmates squander their money and neglect their studies. Sudo has been doing an excellent job, despite the fact that he did not understand some of the lessons he attempted to learn and even took notes on... That right there is character development. Horikita, well, I don't have to worry about her because she's smart enough to understand the system.

Chabashira sensei was teaching right now, but these cretins had no idea that our class was in jeopardy, we were already wasting so many points, at this rate... We will receive no points. But I'm not concerned because I still have two million with me. I must warn them.

Horikita looked at me because she noticed my serious expression, but she said nothing. In the case of Horikita... She's been behaving oddly around men. I mean, every time a guy talks to him, she appears nervous, but no one notices because of her mask as a girl with a superiority complex. Perhaps only I notice it.

She's been keeping something hidden.... something dark

It's not my place to pry into her life, but seeing her in this state makes me want to help her. Horikita has been with me since day one, and while she hasn't admitted it, I can tell by her actions that she does consider me as a friend. She has some faith in me.