Expelled

Horikita's Pov

It's already night time and Ayanokoji texted me something. He sent me the time and location. I think this is about dealing with Nagumo. I'm really grateful that Ayanokoji is on my side. He's the first friend I ever made. He is the only person I trust. Even though a lot of people say that I have a crush on him, I don't see him that way. I see him as a brother. A sibling that will protect me from harm. I feel protected when I'm with him.

I was so worried back then when Ayanokoji accepted Sakayanagi san's confession. I thought that he would start to distance himself from me and focus on his girlfriend. I'm starting to accept the fact, but I was wrong. We became even closer. Even though I don't know anything about his past, I still feel the connection between us. I know to myself that his past is far darker than mine. He can't possibly be emotionless since he was a child, can he? Probably something happened to him when he was younger. That's why he doesn't show any emotions.

I want to help him feel warmth. The warmth of a family, the warmth of a friend. I want him to experience that, and I will do everything to fulfill that. I will make him happy. I want to make him smile genuinely, not a forced one. It pains me when he is forcing himself to smile. What did he go through to not know how to smile?

I went down the building using the elevator. It's 7:30 pm and there are absolutely no students walking around at this time. They are probably sleeping or studying. I went down a dark alley and it kind of creeps me out. What is Ayanokoji kun planning?

When I entered the alley I saw a man standing in the dark. Is that Ayanokoji?

"Oya? If it isn't Suzune chan, "The man shows himself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's Nagumo senpai...

My body tensed up. I started to recall what happened to me in the past. All of the suffering, all of the harassment, everything. I felt my legs starting to tremble in fear.

"N-Nagumo senpai... What are you doing here? Where's Ayanokoji kun? " I stuttered because of the fear that I'm feeling right now.

"That man told me to meet him here at 6:50 pm and he still hasn't come. Wait..." He grins evilly, and I can see lust in his eyes.

"What a sly fox he is. He even sacrificed you for me! " He still has his grin and slowly walks towards me.

W-What?! What is he talking about? Ayanokoji kun sacrificed me? Does it mean he betrayed me? No... Impossible! I won't accept it!

"What are you talking about?! He won't abandon me! We're friends! " I built up my courage and yelled at him.

"And what do you think it is? He made me come here at 6:50. It's already 7:30. It only means he will not come and you are the one he will sacrifice. "

H-Huh?!

"N-no... S-stay away from me!" I tried to run, but he reacted faster and dashed towards me.

He grabbed my wrist and raised it above my head. He pins me to the wall and holds my chin to make me look at him.

"P-Please let go of me! I will report you! " I tried to break away, but he's too strong.

"Now, now, I wouldn't want my gift to lost, right? That friend of yours is a coward. He cannot defeat me, so he sacrifices you. That's the harsh reality. " He licked my ear and started caressing my cheeks.

It's impossible... Ayanokoji kun will never do that, right? He's my friend, right?

"Stop talking bad to Ayanokoji kun! He isn't a scumbag like you!"

"Oh please, I'm 100 times better than him. Don't worry, it will feel so good. "

He starts to unbotton my shirt. I tried so hard to fight back, but my fear made me more weak and his grip on me tightened.