Lame

Horikita Pov
I'm so glad that I'm holding my phone. I managed to take a picture of him smiling. I'm so happy. I'm the one who made him smile for the first time. I looked around and saw my classmates were shocked to see him smile. There are even more girls blushing while staring at Ayanokoji.

"Horikita, why did you take a picture of me?" Ayanokoji kun said back, with an apathetic look.

"H-Huh, why would I take a picture of you?!" I said with a blush on my face

"Well, you just did earlier."

"There is something wrong with my phone! I took a picture of you ACCIDENTALLY! " I said I'm so embarrassed now.

"Is that so?" He then turns to Chabashira sensei and shows his phone.

"Chabashira sensei, I'll pay 200 thousand, then Horikita will pay the rest."

"Huh? Ohhh yeah, just transfer the points, "Chabashira sensei, breaking out of her thoughts

The points are transferred to Chabashira sensei by me and Ayanokoji kun. I'll scold those two idiots later for wasting Ayanokoji kun's points and make them study hard. Actually, this is all my fault. If I only taught them better, they would not fail the exam and Ayanokoji kun would not waste some of his points.

With that, we successfully save Ike and Yamauchi and avoid getting our class points deducted.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's already lunch time and I can see Ayanokoji kun was about to leave. He was probably going to eat with his girlfriend. Before he left, he was approached by Ike and Yamauchi. They will probably say thank you, but they better be.

"Hey Ayanokoji, do you want to eat lunch with us?" Ike said, smiling at Ayankoji.

"Yeah! We want to say thank you! " Yamauchi said.

They were expecting an answer, but Ayanokoji kun just walked past them without uttering a word. He's disappointed. He was probably thinking about expelling one of them or not. They're not helping at all.

"Hey, we-" Yamauchi was interrupted by Karuizawa.

"Hey! Don't bother him anymore! Don't you see his reaction when he saw the two of you fail? He was so disappointed! You guys always hold back the class! He said to the two of you to stop being perverts, but what did you do? You guys brush him off, saying he's just trying to be cool!"

"You! What did you know? We are just trying to say thank you by inviting him to a lunch. " Yamauchi shouted

"H-Hey, stop Yamauchi, it's not cool at all." Ike tried to stop Yamauchi

"What? It's not like he helps us with studying! Horikita has been teaching us, and Karuizawa san has been handing out test papers; he's just trying to appear cool by claiming to be the class leader! It's probably because he wants to make a harem or wants all of the girls to fawn over him."

How dare he disrespect him?! I was about to pull out my compass but Hirata suddenly shouted,

"Hey Yamauchi, you've gone too far!" Hirata said

"You're such an ungrateful jerk! I don't care about the fame that Ayanokoji kun mentioned anymore! He was the one who gave me the test papers! He said he doesn't want to take the credit because he wants me to stand out! " Karuizawa said.

Everyone was shocked at what Karuizawa said. I understand now that Ayanokoji wants Karuizawa to take the job for her to control the girls in class same for boys.

"Yamauchi kun, what you said to Ayanokoji kun is bad, apologize to him later," Kushida said.

"You idiots don't understand a thing, do you? Ayanokoji was the one who assigned me to teach the two of you. Why can't you understand that? "

Yamauichi and Ike looked down in shame. Hmmp! They better be! They're so lucky Ayanokoji kun left.
_________________________________________________________________
I was now walking in the cafeteria with my food when suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw someone I didn't want to see.

It's my brother... I know he wants our relationship to be better, but I'm not that soft. My heart tells me that I'm not ready to forgive him.

"Suzune, can we eat together?" Nii san said, smiling warmly at me.

Hmmp! Your smiles won't work on me!

I just ignored him and walked away. I can feel he is slightly disappointed, but I don't care. If he wants my affection, he has to earn it.

I walked towards a table with two chairs because it was the only table available. He might follow me here. Tch whatever.

I sat on the chair and placed my food on the table. Having more points is really convenient. I can buy a lot of food. This special lunch set is really delicious. I then began to eat peacefully until there was someone sitting right in front of me...

It's my brother.

What does he want? Does he think doing what I did to him when I'm asking for his attention is going to work? Well... sorry, not sorry.

"Suzune, congratulations on your exam. A 100 score is impressive. " Manabu smiled softly, looking at Horikita.

I decided to speak because I kind of feel bad. I still love my brother, but I'm mad at him. Ahhhh moou, what will I do?! Now I'm acing like Karuizawa!

I snorted, "It's nothing special; there are also many people who got 100 scores."

"Oh... Is that so?" Manabu remarked awkwardly.

Does he think I can't score 100? hmmp!

I then heard someone text my brother. I instantly looked at his phone and saw the name of the messenger.

It's Ayanokoji kun... What is his relationship with my brother?

"Are you friends with Ayanokoji kun?" Horikita asked curiously, though her face doesn't show any emotion at all.

"We're acquaintances; he saved you, so I'm grateful for what he did," Manabu said.

Ayanokoji's text hurt him, though; he didn't expect to receive that kind of text from a stoic guy like Ayanokoji.

Aynokoji: Arisu said you're so lame, and I think the same. Gambare Gambare👍

Manabu didn't know whether to laugh or cry. He was being bullied by first-year students, and the painful part is if what they're saying is true.

"I see...Good for you then." Horikita said she insisted on maintaining her ice queen persona.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Oh, how cute," Arisu said while watching the Horikita siblings.

"I wonder if they will be okay this time." Ayanokoji said, munching his pork.

"Oh please, I hope they don't make up yet. I'm rooting for another episode of their sibling relationship."

"How cruel"

"Fufufufu, I have nothing to say to you, Kiyotaka."

Arisu and Ayanokoji kept chatting, not caring about the students watching them. Ayanokoji got tired of the attention and chose to ignore it. Some were so jealous because of how expensive the food was that the couple was eating. But what do you expect? The two of them are absolute moneymakers.

Arisu saw a sauce on Ayanokoji's lips; she smirked widely, thinking of something.

"Kiyotaka, you have sauce on your mouth; let me remove it." Arisu stands up; she leaned closer to Ayanokoji and kisses him on the lips.

But what Arisu didn't know is that Ayanokoji intentionally did it for Arisu to kiss him.