Date

Ayanokoji and Arisu were talking on the phone with each other. Ever since they became a couple, they always call each other before sleeping.

"Kiyotaka, what do you think of your new life? Are you enjoying it?" Arisu said suddenly. Ayanokoji pondered for a moment.

"Not bad, I guess." Ayanokoji said. Being free is really a blessing to him.

"Kiyotaka I miss you. I wish we could sleep together." Arisu changed the subject.

"Didn't we just meet earlier?" Ayanokoji said. Arisu is really madly in love with him. Sometimes he wonders if this is normal or not because he hasn't experienced love before. But one thing he knows is that he doesn't hate it; in fact, he's enjoying his time with Arisu.

"It's not enough. I wish I could live with you and sleep with you, eat with you, or even..." Arisu didn't finish, and she blushed a little.

Arisu suddenly had an idea. We can buy everything as long as we have points, right? Then... can I buy permission to live with Kiyotaka? This is great! I'm really a genius! A one-of-a-kind genius! If this is really possible, then I can spend more time with Kiyotaka!

"Arisu, are you there?" Ayanokoji said.

"Of course, Ayanokoji kun, I'm here."

She must talk about this with the president immediately!

Even if she needed to spend all of her points, she wouldn't hesitate at all!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Arisu knocks at Ayanokoji's door. Today is a special day because they don't have any classes and she has free time with her husband.

The door opened, and she saw Ayanokoji already dressed. She had her usual smug smile and looked at Ayanokoji.

"Let's go on a date, Kiyotaka." Arisu said.

"Sure..." Ayanokoji agreed since he has nothing to do anyway and it's Saturday.

Both of them go to Keyaki Mall together. There are many students because it's the weekend. They go to their favorite cafe first. They like it here because it's so quiet and there are not many people.

"Kiyotaka, have a bite." Arisu put her fork, which has a cake, closer to Ayanokoji's mouth.

Ayanokoji, who was reading a magazine, took a bite. He was already used to this. Arisu always feeds him.

"Kiyotaka, let's go to the appliance store. I want to buy something there."

Ayanokoji said curiously, "What do you want to buy there?"

"I want to buy a smart TV and put it in your room." Arisu said with a smile.

"Why in my room?" Ayanokoji asked. Did Arisu plan to live with me?

Arisu smiled smugly and said, "Your guess is right, Kiyotaka; I really plan to live with you. I already asked the president about this matter, and he said it's possible!"

"How much did you pay him?"

"It's only a few points, don't worry." Arisu lied. It cost 5 million points to get permission. She almost runs out of points, but she joined an online chess tournament last night and won one million points. So it's not a loss to her. The price is so high because the tournament is prepared by third-year students and the participants are all in classes A, B, and C.

She was even declared a chess goddess by the third year. She was greatly admired by everyone.

Ayanokoji didn't pursue the matter anymore. He knows that Arisu is lying. If she wants to hide it, then so be it.

"I see... Let's go later, then."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Arisu and Ayanokoji finally purchased a TV. It was a smart TV, so they could watch movies. It was a 50-inch TV.

Arisu proposed to pay for the TV, but Ayanokoji hurriedly paid for it. Arisu already spent a lot of points; he can't let her spend all of her points for him, right?

"Kiyotaka I told you I'd pay for the TV." Arisu frowns. She planned all of this, so she should be the one paying.

"It's fine; it's just a TV; I can pay for it. It doesn't cost much for me anyway."

Arisu sighed, "If you say so. Thank you, Kiyotaka." Arisu smiled warmly.

They paid for the TV and told the staff to deliver it to Ayanokoji's room.

Arisu happily took Ayanokoji's hand. Her dream of sleeping with Ayanokoji has come true! She's so excited!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sudo was in front of Ayanokoji's door and knocked on it. He wants to tell Ayanokoji something. This is an emergency. 

"Wait." Sudo froze when he heard a familiar voice. Aren't girls not allowed in boys' rooms at this hour? Then why is Ayanokoji's girlfriend here?!

Don't tell me. They are doing something that minors shouldn't do!

Arisu opened the door and looked directly at Sudo. This guy really interrupted her time with her husband.

"What are you doing here? You're disturbing us." Arisu said she was slightly irritated.

"Uhmm. Sakayanagi san. Shouldn't you be in your own room? This is Ayanokoji's room, you know?"

"Me and Kiyotaka got permission. We are doing something special right now. Don't disturb us. He is not allowed to meet anyone at the moment." 

Something special?! Don't tell me!

"I-I see... I'll talk to him tomorrow, then. Sorry, Sakayanagi san."

Sudo hurriedly closed the door.

Damn Ayanokoji! Even school rules can stop you!

................
Arisu made Sudo misunderstand everything, causing him to leave right away. She didn't mind it. In fact, she is ready to give her body to Ayanokoji at any time. Thinking about this, Arisu suddenly felt hot.

Should I ask Kiyotaka? I don't mind if we do it right now, but we were still minors. It's too early to think of that.

"Why did Sudo come here? Did he say something to you?" Ayanokoji asked curiously. It should be something important, right?

Arisu smiled warmly and lay beside Ayanokoji. She hugs Ayanokoji and snuggles on his chest. She can totally smell Ayanokoji's scent. Which makes her more turned on.

"He said he'd say it to you tomorrow; no need to worry."

"I see..."

"What's happening to you? You're acting weird?" asked Ayanokoji while looking at Arisu. She looked at Ayanokoji her eyes is full of love. Her breathing started to quicken.

"I love you, Kiyotaka. I really love you." Arisu closed her eyes and kissed Ayanokoji's lips passionately.

Ayanokoji tried to push Arisu away, but he stopped himself. He didn't know why he was feeling something unfamiliar in his heart. This is the first time he has felt this way. What's this? Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

It seems like being Arisu's lover can change him and make him experience new things.

Is he really in love?