The King's Obsession [Episode 11]

Dahyun: Yes

Yn: umm...do you know where the dungeon of this Palace is?

I tried to find the dungeon in the absence if king but still it was out of my reach. With all my courage I made up my mind yo finally ask Dahyun as she became my pretty close friend in this Palace.

I could see a grown on her pretty face for a moment.

Dahyun: Yn, why you want to know?

Yn: umm...I'm just curious. I sometimes hear the screams of anonymous late at night.

Dahyun: Oh! Those screams...

Yn: do you know about this?

Dahyun: yeah

- she hesitated a bit to tell about it but as she is a girl with open- too much open heart.

Dahyun: those screams are from-

- she looked around to check weather if someone was eavesdropping them.

Dahyun: kings elder brother.

Yn: What??? He has a elder brother
- Dahyun quickly pressed get palm against my mouth.

Dahyun: be quiet. yes, he has a elder brother. But he has some mental issues, so the family hid his identity.

- I nodded my head while helping her to chop the vegetables.

Dahyun: Tomorrow, the king will arrive from his hunt. And queen Erica is planning to send the king for mate courting.

Yn: Huh? What's that?

Dahyun: She will let her son meet many dates and he will chose one of the beautiful princess to be his wife.

- I again nodded my head.

Dahyun: And she invited princes and princess of daegu, tomorrow. Both the princes are very handsome just like king Jimin and prince Jungkook.

Dahyun: The princess of daegu has a special place in the heart of queen Erica. I guess her intentions are to get the princess close with the king.

Dahyun: but king dislikes the princess and sane goes to her. 8 don't think he will agree to get married with princess of daegu, he still likes her.

Yn: still loves her? Who?

Dahyun: oh yeah. You're new here. He used to-

???: Yah! Dahyun!

Dahyun: what to you want, Suzen?

Suzen: go and give this lunch to prince Jungkook. He again skipped today's breakfast.

Dahyun: *sighs* I have to climb the stairs till the 5th floor?

Yn: I will go and give him his lunch.

An POV

Jungkook got up from his bed when he heard a soft knock on his door.

Jungkook: *sigh* come in.

His frowning gave suddenly turned into a skilling one.

Jungkook: what are you doing here?

Yn: I brought you meal, Jungkook.

Jungkook: I don't want it, Yn. Take that back.

Yn: Jungkook, you will be weak if you don't eat your meal.

- his heart skilled a beat when you talked with your soft voice.

You kept the tray on the bed in front of him.