The King's Obsession [Episode 21]

You gasped in surprise and grabbed his shoulder. He pulled you more closer making you to wrap your hands around his neck.

You slowly kissed him back with  the feeling of regret in your heart. The kiss Became hot, sloppier. The kiss was too much for you. Too good for your first experience.

Jimin nibbled on your lower, wounded lips making you whimper in pain. As soon as you let out a soft whimper, he kissed you more harder, his tongue dominating yours.

You moved your lips against his, wanting more. But you didn't know yourself, what you wanted more. You wanted to push him, tell him that you hate him but at the same time you wanted him to kiss you more, wanted him to make you feel loved.

He turned you around and pushed you down on the couch, breaking the kiss for a moment. You  arched your back when he kissed on your neck, his teeth sinking in your skin, leaving his bite marks on your soft, delicate skin.

His body pressed on yours, his hands caressing your curves.

Yn: Ahh~stop.

Jimin pulled himself away from you, his lustful eyes staring at you. He slowly removed your hair strand from your face, tugging it behind your ear.

Jimin: I am getting obsessed with you, dove.

Jimin: let's see for how much time dark and light can remain together.

Yn: Stop, I don't want to end up being in love with you.

Jimin: oh my lovely dove, you already are in love with me. You'll never try to run away from me.

Yn: I will. U will try to stay away from you, run away from you.

Your hand went towards his hair and slight combed his brown locks, a playful smile appeared on your lips.

Yn: I will try to run away from you just to watch you chasing me.

Jimin: *smirks* I will never let you run in the first place, dove.

Yn: light and darkness never really went ong. It may kill either of us. I don't want this to happen.

Jimin: Not either of us. It will only kill you, dove.

Jimin: try not to fall for me.

Yn: Try not to fall for me.

Yn: try not to use me just to forget about your past love.

Jimin's face darkened, his lustful stares turned into cold ones.

Jimin: I never tried to forget her I the frost place, yn.

A wave of regret flushed in your heart. You hissed in pain when he harshly grabbed your wrists and pinned then beside your head.

Yn: then stop kissing me, calling me with a nickname, marking me.

Yn: if you still love her then stop getting obsessed with me.

- he harshly grabbed your chin and leaned closer.

Jimin: how can I not mess with the life of his precious thing? huh? You were right, I like you as a toy. It makes me satisfied while playing with your heart, your body, your feelings-

You managed to remove your hands from his grip and slap him. His head tilted towards the right side. He clenched his Jaws as his blood went hot, boiling up in anger.

Yn: you're disgusting. You might be a good king but you cannot be a good lover, park Jimin!

I hate you, Jimin!

"𝑁𝑜 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑑"

"𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒"

- said yn

???: King?!

Jimin was pulled away from you. His dark eyes still stared at you as be was being pushed away from you.

Jungkook: yn, are you okay?

- Jungkook cupped your cheek and wiped the blood form your lower lip.

Jungkook clenched his Jaws when he saw some bite marks on your neck.

Jungkook: what did you do to her, King?!

Jimin: let her go, Jungkook. I need to talk with her.

Jungkook: No! I am taking her away from you.

Jungkook: how dare you to touch her. She's mine! You took everything from me and you were now about to rape her?

Yn: No! Jungkook, he didn't-

Jimin: let her go. This is my last warning.

Yn: Jungkook, he will kill you. Let me go. I don't want him to hurt you.

Jimin: she belongs to me. And I have to discuss with her on something important.

- Jimin Said calmly his eyes still burning and rage ready to kill you at instant.

Jimin: you need to be tamed, dove. And I Know how to do it.

Jungkook: I work let you touch her.

Erica stumbled back when she overheard the conversation in the kings room.

Erica: that count is destroying his life!

She clenched her fist and matched towards her room.

Erica: I and going to put an end to this.

Monica: your majesty, why you look so in a hurry?

- her personal servant asked her.

Erica: write a letter to prince km Taehyung. I and ready for his deal. I need his sister to marry Jimin in this week no matter what he does.

Erica: after the wedding, he is free to take yn with him.

Erica: that boy in dungeon needs to be killed before she finds him.

Jungkook: I like her!

Jimin: I already told you that we always don't get what we like, kook.

Erica: Love makes people greedier than money.

Jin: being far away from your loved ones makes you realize the true value of them.

???: More I bleed, more the the grudge I held against him.

Taehyung: you hurt my ego, I can claim anything even if it's you. I never get back when the things come upto my pride.

Yn: Oh, Kang YN