The King's Obsession [Episode 43]

Next day

Daejeon, court room.

Chattering spread across the hall, as usual morning of Daejeon. Jin stared at the floor,

thinking about his only sister. He felt a hand one his back which made him to turn around towards the commander.

Hoseok: What happened, prince?

Jin: I am worried about Y/n.

Hoseok: *sigh* That day I went in Busan's palace. But I found her nowhere. Jin: What if they had found that she went there just for her brother? Suddenly the door of the court room flung opened revealing a familiar guy, panting

hardly, his clothes dirty and covered with blood. Everyone in the court room got up

when they witnessed the royal boy.

The King's lips quivered, when the wave of emotions hit him when he saw his son which he lived for 3 years assuming that his eldest son was dead.

Myungsoo dropped on the floor. Minho: Son!

-The King screamed his son's name and rushed towards him.

The King kneeled down on his knees and hugged Myungsoo.

Minho: Get him towards the medic!

-The King roared as Myungsoo passed down in the King's arm.

Lisa rubbed her hands as she couldn't control her anger. Lisa: My myungsoo has to face the consequences for three years because of that bitch! I will kill her.

???: Princess wants to kill me? Huh?

-Lisa turned around and glared at the Queen, who came in with a prominent smirk on

her lips.

Lisa: You knew that Myungsoo was innocent! Why didn't you tell the truth to Jimin! Erica: *smirks* It's simple. I don't wanted my son to hate me, princess.

Lisa: *scoffs* He already hates you, Erica.

Erica: I don't care. Myungsoo killed my son!

Lisa: You deserve it.

Erica: I deserve it. But not my son

Lisa: And what about Jimin? He deserves all these troubles that you're causing for

him?

Erica: I am doing it for his sake!

Erica: You almost cheated on my son and you deserved to die, Lisa!

-Lisa glared at Erica and scoffed.

Lisa: I thought about marrying your son and destroying you. But now, I'm done with these games. I don't want to destroy your life...I want to end your life.

Lisa: I will tell to your son everything you did Erica: And he will believe you?

Erica: First you gave lame excuses to us about your disappearance, then broke his wedding, pretended that you don't remember your past. He knew that you cheated on him but still he loved you."

Erica: Now you going to put blame on me to save your lover boy's ass?

-Lisa remained silent while staring at the Queen.

Lisa: *smirks* You don't know what's coming next.

-Erica's smirked dropped and furrowed her eyebrows.

Lisa: A deadly war

Lisa: And congratulations, Taehyung officially betrayed you.

Lisa: Me coming here out of nowhere was his plan, then releasing Myungsoo to make me realise that you all tortured him for 3 years was his plan.

Lisa: He left a message for you.

-Lisa passed a little chit towards Erica and left her alone in the room.

"This is what a real betrayal feels like."

Jimin: H loved her, Mal

-Luna caressed her son's head and shushed him down.

Jimin hit on his chest multiple times.

Jimin: It hurts here, Ma. I am really a bad King!

Luna: Jimin-ah, you're not a bad King! Luna: The bad ones are the people around you who backstabbed you. Y/n really do

love you. I saw nothing except love for you in her eyes.

Jungkook: But she was talking about wanting to go back to her province. Luna: Maybe Myungsoo forced her to come with him.

Jimin: I can't trust anyone for now. Jungkook: T-taehyung once tried to manipulate me. Might be Taehyung is the one

behind all this?

Jimin: I had a doubt on him. We will get to know once Sehun comes back. Jungkook: What do you mean?

The door of the room opened, revealing shocked Sehun. Sehun: My lord?!

-Jimin quickly got up and walked near his commander.

Jimin: Did you do your work?

Sehun: Yes. You were right, my lord. You assumptions about Taehyung were true.

-The commander handed him the keys of dungeon. Sehun: The keys has some mark of hammering and has some wax stuck in the

carvings.

Jungkook: What does that mean?!

Jimin: Means someone tried to make a duplicate key of dungeon.

Sehun: I asked to Namjoon about the keys but he said he doesn't have any idea about it.

Sehun: And one more important thing. Jimin: What's that?

Sehun: There's a message from our Busan spy from Daejeon. He said that he only

saw Myungsoo entering the palace alone.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows and looked in confusion at his commander.

Jungkook: Where's Y/n?!

Sehun: Some of our troops followed them and tried to attack them. Her right shoulder was injured, your majesty.

Jimin: They might have been separated in the forest near the outskirts of Busan.

Search every corner of the land, Sehun. Seize our borders and don't let anyone in and out of the borders without identification.

Jimin and his commander went out of Jungkook's room, leaving him alone with his

mother.

Jungkook: Taehyung...

He whispered.

Luna: What about Taehyung, Jungkook? Jungkook: She's not with Myungsoo because Taehyung took her!

Luna: Why you're so sure about it? Why he will take Y/n?

Jungkook: I don't know. But I noticed how he used to stare at her.

Luna: You have to inform Jimin

Jungkook: No, ma! I am not sure about Taehyung. It would be problematic for the King to directly suspect on the prince of Busan without any evidence.

Taehyung were true.

Jungkook: If I don't come by tomorrow then inform Jimin that my suspicions about

Luna: Where are you going?!

Jungkook: Daegu.

Luna: No! You won't go alone, kook.

Jungkook: This is my chance to prove that I am not a coward, Ma! I am tired of hearing everyone's blabber about me that I am just a coward prince.

Luna: Jungkook, wait!

-Luna tried to stop his son but Jungkook was fast enough to go out of the room before Luna could grab him.