The King's Obsession [Episode 27]

I quickly covered my face before someone could see me.

Gaurd: Hey you! Stop!

-I quickly turned around and ran towards sector 2 when I saw some guards coming

Y/n: God, please help me!

-I panted heavily as I was out of my breathe.

I accelerated my body as I could hear their footsteps coming near me.

Y/n: Please, no!

-I kept turning towards the passages, didn't know where i was going.

I let out a loud gasp when a strong hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the cave.

Jungkook: Are you out of your mind?!

-He whispered yelled when he brought me towards the safer place.

Y/n: J-Jungkook

Jungkook: Explain me later. I have to get you out of this. Everybody will suspect you as you are his sister.

A/n P.O.V

Jimin walked along the hall way, Taehyung's word still repeating in his head. Jimin: I will kill that bastard before things goes out of my hands.

Taehyung: If you don't want to ruin your family's life then kindly marry my sister, Jimin.

Jimin: And what if I refuse?

Taehyung: Then get ready to dethrone. Daegu will call out war against you, your own people won't support you, you will never find your love, your little brother and Queen

Luna would get kicked out from this palace.

Taehyung: Isn't your cousin pregnant? Wasn't she raped by the Gwangju spy? Jimin: Don't bring my cousin in middle, Kim Taehyung!!

-The king roared in anger.

Taehyung: *smirk* Chill down, Young King. I won't tell Yoongi about her pregnancy. Unfortunately, my brother has fallen in love with your cousin and I don't have courage to reveal this ugly truth to him.

Taehyung: So, I suggest you to marry my sister. Then we will get allied and rule this whole Korea together, Park. Two powers getting together. Isn't it great?

Taehyung: Then we will try to find the love of your life. Jimin: Don't you think that I would cheat on your sister after finding Lisa?

Taehyung: I am just giving a chance to let you see your love not her, Park.

Jimin: *smirk* Aren't you doing this for my Y/n?

The King rubbed his temples in frustration. Jimin: I won't let him take her

Guard: Your majesty!!

The King looked at the panicked gaurd. Jimin: What's the matter? Guard: A anonymous lady intruded in our dungeon.

The King's face darkened making the guard scared for his life. Guard: We couldn't see her face. Her face was covered. Jimin: Seal all the entrances and exits of the palace. Nobody should come in and go out of the palace.

go out of the palace.

Guard: Yes, your majesty.

-The guard rushed towards the commander Namjoon to inform King's order.

The only suspect was running in his mind. And it was...

Jimin: Y/n....

The King made his steps towards your room, his resentment reached to the pick, ready to execute you if you weren't present in room.

The door of your room flung opened.

Jimin: Kim Y/n!!

You suddenly flinched by his loud voice in your room and turned around, your hands holding your dress as you were about to slide it down from your body.

Y/n: Oh my god! Why you always appear when I am changing my clothes?

-Jimin's heart skipped a beat when he saw your blushed, red face.

You gulped when he started to walk near you. Y/n: Why are you getting close?

Jimin: Who helped you to untie your lace of your dress?

A loud gulp was heard across the silent room. It was Jungkook who untied your lace and went out of the room to gave you the privacy to change your dress.

Y/n: N-none of your business.

-Jimin grabbed your arm and pushed you against the wall as you tried to go towards

the bathroom.

Y/n: W-what are you doing?

Jimin leaned closer towards you, his nose almost bumping on yours.

Jimin: Why your eyes are red, dove? For whom did you cry?

-Jimin smirked as he saw your shocked face.

You had to play with him if you don't wanted him to get suspicious.

Y/n: I c-cried because of you.

Y/n: You just use me, my father hates me, everyone looks at me in disguise. Jimin: Shut up. You aren't the type who will just cry for this lame reasons.

You felt anger rising in you. You wanted to play it off but you said was true. You did cry last night.

Y/n: Who do you think I am? A toy who doesn't have feelings?

You pushed Jimin with your arms.

Y/n: You are a moron! Can't you see how much I care for you? Can't you see the pain in my eyes when you don't get over Lisa? -Jimin stared at you quietly while you kept hitting on his chest.

Y/n: Stop playing with my feelings. It's your fault that you made me like this. You were the one who saved me from Queen Erica and in the forest. You're the only one who kissed me, hugged me a-and gave me a good n-night kiss!

Jimin: You're the one who is playing with my feelings, dove.

Jimin: You are playing it off or telling the truth, dove?

Jimin: Because if I find out that you're just came here to play with me then I'll skin you alive.

-Jimin grabbed your hair and pulled you closer towards himself.

His sharp eyes stared at your teary ones. Y/n: I never played with anyone's feeling nor I will do it ever in my life.

Y/n: Unfortunately, if I play with anyone's feelings in future then it's would be obvious that I learned it from you.

Jimin: *smirk* Then I will teach you how to play, dove.

Y/n: I won't allow you to play with me

Jimin: My my my! You already let me do it, dove.

Y/n: I Hate you, Park Jimin.