The King's Obsession [Episode 47]

Next morning

Taehyung stared at your sleeping face. He was laid beside you, his head resting on his palm, his emotionless eyes scanning your face. Even some flaws on your face looked beautiful to him.

His breathe stopped for a moment when you tried to sleep on your one side, your face few inches away from him.

Your eyebrows ceased together when you felt hot breathe on your face making you to open your eyes. You gasped a loud as you saw his face infront of you.

You tried to get away from him but his hand around your waist stopped you.

Y/n: W-what are you doing?!

Taehyung: Now is it wrong to be just near you?

-Taehyung asked with his deep, calm voice.

You stared at him in confusion. His eyes were full of darkness, no emotions residing

in his eyes. Y/n: Why don't you show any emotions?

Taehyung took a sharp breathe before answering your question. Taehyung: Because nobody care about my emotions.

You stared in his eyes. He almost abducted you, tied you here, but you couldn't help

but see his soft side which was deep inside his heart core.

You slightly pulled his hands away from your waist and got up. He also got up and faced you. Y/n: If you don't show your emotions out then nobody will notice your pain, Taehyung.

Taehyung laughed under his breathe and leaned closer towards you. Taehyung: But you noticed my pain, don't you?

-You gulped when his intense stares made you nervous.

Y/n: It's because you told me about your bad past

Taehyung: My dad, Yoongi, Jennie, even my friend, Jimin knows about my past. None of them comforted me.

Y/n: Yoongi and Jennie too went under traumatic past. Taehyung: Yoongi is my step brother. He's mother is alive. And Jennie was too young when my mom died. She barely remembers her mother.

Taehyung: I know that I don't deserve you nor you deserve me.

Y/n: Then why did you bring me here?

Taehyung: You were just a part of my plan. I wanted Jimin to come here.

-His soft tone of his voice hide his evil intentions. Taehyung: I don't care if we don't end up together. But I want my name to be mentioned with you in the history.

Taehyung: Taehyung, the prince of Daegu was in so love with the princess of Daejeon that he abducted her from King of Busan, Park Jimin.

Taehyung: Wow. I seem like a psychotic lover.

-Taehyung leaned closer towards you, making you panick. Taehyung grabbed your arm and pulled you more close. Y/n: T-taehyung? Stop!

He smiled and softly kissed on your forehead. Taehyung: Don't worry, I won't force you.

Taehyung moved away from you and smirked.

Taehyung: I just wanted to be with you. But now taking you from Jimin feels like I am nothing different than Erica.

Taehyung: There's always end of evil. There's always end for everyone.

-You hold Taehyung's hand as he was about to go away from you.

Y/n: Taehyung, you can be with me, Jimin, Jungkook. Love can be express in many ways, like in friendship

Taehyung: I don't want to see my love with someone else.

Taehyung closed his eyes when your hands placed on his cheeks, cupping them. A wave of emotions hit in his heart as he was too deprived of human touch.

Y/n: There's an end to evil, but at the same time there's beginning of good. Every person has evil and good sides. Let the evil in you end and be a good person, Taehyung.

Taehyung opened his eyes and stared in your glossy eyes.

Taehyung: I worship evil, Y/n. There's no good in me. I am more deprived of power. Greed in me is getting more and more.

Taehyung: Love makes a person greedier and power makes them starve for more. I hope evil in me ends before I completely tore you and Jimin apart.

Taehyung suddenly closes his eyes and starts saying something, he then touches your Hand making you gasp when you felt a
Huge pain behind your neck. You close your eyes as you start seeing/imagining something in your vision.

"Y/n: J-jimin!!"

*You shoot your head towards the window when you heard sirens*

*You heard someone groaning near the table*

Jimin: Y-Y/n

Y/n: Jimin!!!

You held Jimin in your arms.

Y/n: *crying* Jimin-ah.

His eyes were half closed, blood coming out from his nose and mouth

Jimin: Ahh my-my mouth hurts, sweetheart

*You caressed his hair*

Jimin: "chuckled S-sweetheart I might die for you

Y/n: No NO!

*You heard the loud bangs of the police car door openeing and shutting*

Y/n Not No. Jimin, please don't leave me.

*You screamed, tears flowing from your cheeks*

Hoseok: Y/n!! Lets go! They're here

You come back into reality when taehyung pulls away his hands.

Y/n: W-What was that, why am I seeing jimin lifelessly, what did you do to him?

You grab his collar as he starts chuckling

Y/n: Ahh my head

*you leave his collar and touch your head as a strong wave of headache hits you*

Taehyung: Calm down darling, it wasn't really your King Park Jimin.

You loose consciousness and lay down on the bed as taehyung gets off the bed.

Taehyung: "Or is it"

Taehyung: I want you but at the same time, I don't want to be like Erica. I don't want Jimin to suffer like my mother.

Taehyung: But I really do want Busan to destroy.

-With that he walked out of the room.

_____________________________________________

Hey yall, 3 episodes of my next FF "Mafia's Sweetheart" has been released please go check them out, they're connected to this FF "King's Obsession".