The King's Obsession [Episode 35]

-Taehyung spoke with his low and deep voice.

Erica's expression darkened and glared at Taehyung,

Erica: You're suspecting me, Kim? Why would I kill my own niece? Taehyung: You tell me, Queen. Why did you kill her?

Taehyung: To frame me as a murderer? If I were you, I would have placed that button in her room, not on the ground, Queen.

Taehyung: It doesn't make sense if that button was of a murderer. If the button

had fallen from the balcony with Rose then it would have bounced and fall into bushes. But if you had some brain and put that button in her room then the story could have been another.

Taehyung: Placing my button near her dead body was your mistake it was intentional. So, why did you kill her and tried to frame me?

and it seems that

Erica: Because I wanted to show your place, Kim Taehyung. Taehyung: *smirks* I already know my place, Erica. And it's more superior than you.

-Taehyung whispered with a playful smirk.

Taehyung: If you think that what I am doing all this is under your command then get out of that dream, Erica. If you don't want Y/n to be the next Queen and throw your ass out of this palace then do what as I say.

Taehyung: I won't forgive you, Erica. You took away

Erica: *smirks* Happiness? Y'know why I killed her?

Taehyung remained silent, waiting for her answer. Erica: Because she knew about your secret, Taehyung.

Erica: Now tell me, Taehyung. Wouldn't you had killed her if you were in my place? Taehyung: I will still not kill her. My brother loves

my brother's happiness

Erica: She was pregnant with Namjoon's child! Taehyung: W-what?

Erica: She was already pregnant before she was raped. And everyone thought that those rapists made her pregnant. Now tell me, Taehyung. Your own brother would've lived a happy life with her when she still loves a pathetic commander?

Taehyung remained silent, his neutral face staring at the Queen. Erica: Keep in your mind that someone else except us knew about your little

secret. Someone would've told Rose that secret.

Taehyung: I still won't forgive you, Erica. You tried to frame me. You sure know

how to play dirty tricks. Erica: *smirks* This is Busan, Taehyung. Everyone here knows well how to pull up

the dirty tricks on others.

Taehyung: *smirks* That's why this people are more

chess.

Erica: *frowns* What do you mean?

-Taehyung walked away from the Queen, leaving her alone dumbfounded.

You slowly opened your eyes, groaning in the pain as you felt your thighs and back aching. You rubbed your eyes as the rays of sunshine hit your eyes.

You slowly got up, the thick duvet still covered your naked body. You looked around and realised that he wasn't in his room. You felt little sad as you expected his presence near you when you woke up.

You slowly got up and limped towards the bathroom to clean yourself.

Time skips

A white smoke invited you as soon as you came out of the bathroom. King's towel was wrapped around your body. You saw King sitting on his couch, smoking from his weed pipe while looking out of the big glass window.

Jimin turned his head towards you as he felt your presence in his room. Y/n: There was nothing except your towel. I will give it back to you when I get my

clothes Jimin: It's alright.

You frowned as the King looked off today. Jimin's stared at you as you came closer to him.

Y/n: Is everything okay? You seem off today. Don't tell me you regret t-that you made love with me

body collided on his.

He said while tracing his warm fingers on your neck which was covered with his

hickeys.

Jimin grabbed your arm and pulled you closer, making you to sit on his laps, your wet Jimin: I will never regret it, dove. I always wanted to claim you as mine.

Jimin caressed your blushed cheeks and tugged your hair strand behind your ear. Y/n: Where were you? I wanted to wake up next to you, wanted to see your sleepy

face.

He closed his tired eyes as he didn't had sleep last night. Jimin: I had to attend funeral.

Y/n: frowns W-what? Who's funeral?

Jimin: Rose. Someone killed her last night when we were having sex, dove. Someone broke in my palace and that anonymous belongs to daejeon.

-Your breathe hitched for a moment when he mentioned your kingdom.

interesting than the spawns of

Jimin: Y'know about this thing, Y/n? Y/n: N-no! I wasn't aware about this. Why didn't you wake me up?

Jimin: You needed rest, Y/n. And beside your presence would have been quite

triggering for others as they suspect you. Y/n: B-but I didn't do anything of this.

Jimin: Or you did something else than this?

-Jimin looked in your confused eyes.

Y/n: W-what do you mean?

Jimin: You tried to distract me by having sex with me

Y/n: Jimin-ah?! You really do think about me like that?

-Jimin remained quiet and continued staring in your glossy eyes.

Y/n: I thought that we will have some future

Jimin: There's no future for us, dove.

Y/n: Means last night that we had together was nothing for you?

Jimin: It did mean a lot to me, dove. But you once betrayed me

Y/n: I already said sorry, Jimin-ah. I was ready for any punishment, Jimin. I guess, light and dark will never end together! Jimin: Dove, tomorrow is my wedding!

You froze as the sudden realization hit you.

Y/n: Y-you have a fiancee. Oh my god, how could I forget about that? I-I am so sorry. You cheated on Jennie with me. I am such a bad princess. I should say sorry to her.

This ain't right

Jimin grabbed your jaws and locked his lips with your bruised one. You tried to push Jimin but his strong arms hold you tight. You tried to break the kiss but his rough

movements of his lips on yours made you impossible.

Jimin broke the kiss and rested his forehead on yours.

Y/n: You are such a player!

-You started to hit on his chest and pushed him away.

Jimin: I am not marrying her, Y/n. I have planned something with Namjoon.

Y/n: But still...what are we? What kind of relationship we have, Jimin?!

You scoffed when you hear nothing but silence. Y/n: Who I am to you, Jimin? A mistress?

Jimin: I never looked at you in a lust, dove?

Y/n: You looked at me as a replacement for Lisa.

-Jimin looked at you in disbelief.

Y/n: Then who will you chose, Jimin? Me or Lisa?

Jimin: No. Dove, you're thinking too much.

Jimin's face darkened as anger took his mind.

Jimin: Don't bring her in between us, Y/n!

Y/n: I will, until you won't answer me, Jimin.