The King's Obsession [Episode 49]

Next day.

Busan's court room

Everyone in the court room stood up when Jimin made his steps towards his throne. There was a dead drop silence as they noticed familiar anger on their King's face.

Jimin took his seat on his throne and rested his back. He scanned the room and noticed their familiar faces. He felt angered as he knew that there was someone hiding in all these faces who was the root cause of all this commotion.

One of his ministers stood up seeking everyone's attention towards him.

Minister: Daejeon will reach Busan tomorrow morning. They are heading faster with

Gwangju and Incheon.

Erica: Three of them are going to attack on us Jimin:Not three provinces.....but four provinces will be against us.

-Jimin mumbled slowly, sending chill in royal's body in fear.

Erica: Who is the fourth one? Jimin: Daegu.

Everybody in the hall gasped, obviously scared of what's coming tomorrow. Luna: We have total 70,000 armies. Deajeon has 20,000, Gwangju has 25,000, Incheon has 23,000 and Daegu has 50,000 armies.

Jimin: They won't take all of their armies with them. We all don't know the outcome of the war, neither they do. The will bring half of their armies with them. Daegu will send 20 percent of their troops as a help to Daejeon.

Luna: But why will they bring half of their armies? Jimin: Because, this war isn't lead by Myungsoo.

Jimin: The mastermind is Kim Taehyung.

-Silent spread across the hall when the King mentioned the name of great warrior.

Jimin: They don't need more soldiers, they need his strategy. This war will not see which kingdom has more soldiers, but will see which kingdom has a powerful mind which will lead to a powerful strategy.

 This war will not see which kingdom has more soldiers, but will see which kingdom has a powerful mind which will lead to a powerful strategy

Jimin: Daejeon will head towards Busan with Incheon. They will take half of their soldiers with them and half will remain in their province for protection.

 They will take half of their soldiers with them and half will remain in their province for protection

Jimin: Daejeon and Incheon will head towards south Gyeongsang and will wait there for Gwangju to come

Jimin: When three of them attacks Busan, Daegu will emerge out of nowhere and will destroy our plan by attacking from north side

Sehun: Ulsan agreed to help us. They're coming with 15,000 soldiers to Busan. They will arrive today at evening.

-The king nodded his head in agreement.

Jimin: Sehun, get the archers, peers, knights ready for the tomorrow's war. There will be only three sectors of the troops which will surround our palace

Sehun: Yes, your highness.

Jaebum: Who will be the chief head of the war after monarch?

Erica: "scoffs Obviously, it will be you. Jimin: No! This time I am giving half of my responsibility to Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes widened and he looked at the King in amusement. Erica: What?! But he don't know anything about strateg Jimin: Don't underestimate my brother, Queen Erica.

Jimin glanced at Jungkook's smiling face. Jungkook: I won't let you down, my lord.

-Jimin nodded his head, satisfied to see confidence in his younger brother.

Jimin stood up from his throne and announced. Jimin: Prepare yourself for your own protection. Our brave warriors will try to protect our own family and palace but we can't say how strong is our enemy.

Jimin: Prepare for the worst and best. We don't know the future. Help the person in need during the war. I want everyone on the practice ground, right now!

Jimin: Where's Namjoon?

Sehun: H-he went to Daejeon for his personal work when we were in Daegu. And he ended up in their prison for the false accusation of murder of the late King of Daejeon.

2 days ago

Kim palace, Daejeon.

Namjoon looked around the Kim's palace and spotted Lisa walking down the staircase. Lisa stopped herself when she saw Namjoon, the former commander of Busan in her lover's palace.

Lisa: Why are you here?

Namjoon: I need to meet Myungsoo.

Lisa raised one of her eyebrows and looked at Namjoon suspiciously.

Lisa: Why you need to meet him?

Namjoon: You both need to stop this, Lisa.

Lisa: *scoffs* What do you mean?

Namjoon: I was the one who helped Myungsoo to escape from that hell. But I didn't let him escape to kill one of our prince, Lisa.

Lisa slowly descended down from the staircase and came near Namjoon.

Lisa: He didn't kill Bogum. It was an accident.

Namjoon: I don't care. It's my fault. If I wouldn't had helped him, Bogum would be still alive.