PITCH PERFECT

hey everyone :))
i decided to make this book for god knows what reason but i'm hoping someone will enjoy my ideas that i want to include in this story. i love this film with my whole heart and really just wanted to get out my passion for this film one way or another lmao.

if you have any opinions and helpful criticisms that would be greatly appreciated as i am not any close to being a professional writer so anything will help.

All rights go to the writers and producers of Pitch perfect and i am not in anyway claiming these are mine. This excludes my own characters and own scenes and lines.

other than that i hope you enjoy <

------------------

hey it's been a while! i haven't read this book in so long but the love you guys are giving it i'm so thankful for!!!
I will admit this isn't my best work as it was written so long ago now but i still believe it is a good read and has a good storyline.
Currently i am working on an OuterBanks story so if any of you would be interested please let me know. Along with that i have a few other things in the making but my Outerbanks book is definitely one of the best things i have written so when it eventually gets published in the future i know you will all enjoy.

Please continue reading and i hope you are all doing well.
Happy reading <3
2023

----------

I am re-writing this book to a certain extent so bare with and the book will be fully re-uploaded soon!!