THIRTEEN~ SEMI-FINALS

When we finally got there we grabbed our stuff off the trebles bus muttering our thanks, before making our way to our rooms we had booked for the night. We check in and grab our keys before splitting up to find our rooms, we promised to be at the enterance in 10 minutes so we can head straight over to the stage as the show is soon. But let's be honest here, who places bets on Stacy taking her time and touching up her makeup?

As i open my door i can't help but belly flop on the bed taking in the comfyness as i have been deprived of it on the cramped bus made for one group exept we had 2 on it.

i stand up and tuck my bag in the corner of the room before stretching my limbs and walking over to the mirror in the shower room.

I look at my presentation and fix my outfit a bit pulling it at places but other than that my hair and makeup still look good so we're all ready to go.

I grab a water bottle already in the room and my key card before making my way through the windy corridors to eventually reach the entrance to where most of the Bella's are running around.

When Fat Any finally makes a show we all rush ourselves over to the stage. we relax around and sighn in as different groups begin to enter stage.

i spot Benji who is sporting an outfit which has a mic attached to a head seat. I'm guessing he is somehow working here so i decide to go talk to him as i've never really gotten a chance.

"hey Benji it's good to see you how come your here watching this boring crap?"
" just here to support the trebles as much as i can. um... also even though i shouldn't say this as your like enemies or whatever but the Bella's are very talented."

i can't help but laugh, Benji is genuinely such a sweet soul so i have to thank him.
"your better, you should have heard yourself at auditions. your time will come i promise you" i smile before walking back towards the wing as the act before us are about to begin

it ended up being a group of young males and females, around 20 so a lot of them, who take  stage and begin to perform "blame it on the boogie"

The main singer is very young but their voices are angelic together.
"where did he come from" i hear stacey whisper and she's speaking my thoughts right now as i stand beside Beca watching in complete awe.

"it's over, there is no way we can beat the footnotes AND the trebles" Fat Amy is most likely correct but i'm not ready to admit that yet.

When the main singer looks over and wipes his head almost mockingly to us,i'm done. I excuse me and Beca to go get a drink as i majorly need to talk about our set.

"We are not going to win with this song you know!? there has to be something, anything we can do?"
" i know, i have an idea."
i listen in as Beca recites a plan she had she just didn't know wether or not it was a good idea or not. I mention one of the songs i had sent though so at the sound of one of her sets she edited with it, i was definitely in.

"no that's perfect but are we willing to jeopardise our place on the team? Aubry is going to actually kill us, you know? "
when i mention her i instinctively turn to see her passing by the wing, yeah this new random team has not been much help with her stress issues either.

" i know but i feel like there is no other option right? oh i feel awful"
"i can sing it if you want? Aubrey hates me enough as it is. How much worse can it get?"

"no i couldn't let you do that this was my idea"
i appreciate the fact she didn't immediately let me do it as i feel like that would have showed she had no care for what happens to me but maybe there is a heart under her cascade.

"okay only if you're sure "
we begin to make our way back over to the group and slip back in unnoticed.

"Aca-huddle! Now! The top TWO teams go to the finals. We just have to beat one of them.If we do it exactly as we rehearsed, we'll get there. exactly"
she pointedly looked between me Amy and Beca as we are not in her good books despite Amy getting us to this point in the first place.