FOUR~SHOWERS

Barden university. If you had brought this place up a month ago i would have probably thrown up and told you how bad of a place it is. But now... I completely agree with every bad word i have ever graced this place with.

My english classes have been an absolute bore and there isn't a single person in it that i have talked to and gotten along with. To be honest i picked the worst seat in the class so i can't blame anyone but me really.

At the moment we are studying Lord of the flies but i am a lot more interested in my own Picks of books. I am engrossed in 'It' the book. It's long as hell but the characters and the story line are incredible. But if you think about it, it's english just not going to the actual english lesson itself.

I have finally had time to decorate,  so my room is a tad more homey than it was beforehand. i have my records and record player on display next to my hundreds of books, which i have brought with me from England or the huge shop i went on from the other week.

Tickets and photos of old memories and friends i miss are plastered on the walls and in photo frames dotted around. my desk is littered with past rubbish that should have been cleaned and books from english. As well as my laptop and headphones from where i've been working on my personal stuff.

I haven't had loads of time to do what i love but when i have i've tried to power through to make something i'm genuinely proud of.

I catch up with familly as much as i can but i don't usually as my siblings are asleep and they are really the only ones i want to chat with. They just have this happy aura that brightens my mood and you can tell i haven't seen them in ages due to my sunken demeanour all the time.

I've never really been a people person, well i was when i was younger but now i very much value my own time. I don't know what changed it, maybe that i couldn't really bond with people due to my very different hobbies and things i like to do. I haven't really bonded with anyone here either.

I obviously get along with Kay very well but she's always out, i feel like she is so productive, if she ruled the world everything would all be fine by now. Also there is Jessie. We get along you could say. But usually our shifts are at different times and if they are at the same time there is only small chat as there is a lot of work to do. Which is surprising as it's only a small studio.

I can't lie he's been on my mind a bit due to him being graced of being one of my only acquaintances in this uni. Wether that's a good or a bad thing that's up for his consideration. I try to keep my mind busy as i really don't want that to be what's on my mind.

As well as Jesse Beca seemed to always be in her own world and would rarely even smile at me. I can only guess she isn't here willingly either.

I was finally getting to a good point in my book, that's when Kay decides to burst into our room in full on sing song. I'm guessing she's had a great day, good for her.
"and hello to you to" i can't help but tease her wether she knew i was here or not this is priceless.

"well hello my good friend, how has your day beenn? honestly mine has been amazing i went out with the girls this morning and then you know that guy i was talking to? yeah. he asked me to meet so i've been with him for the past hour and he is so much better that i could ever hope for."
she is almost glowing when she gets the last part out so i can't help but smile at her happiness.

she doesn't leave a gap to breath so i just watch in wonderment how a person can be this energetic about anything in their life. But who am i to crush her spirit.

"that sounds fun and i'm happy for you Kay, really" i comment with true sincerity before going back to the chapter i was on as i am really invested in it. Love Kay but this is what i deem to be important.