EIGHT~ JESSE FEVER

Another day and another work day. At the moment the only place i really enjoy myself is here, it's like my second home. Well third if you count my dorm and my house back in England, but that's besides the point.

I am currently cleaning up some scattered albums that need putting away while this shift Jessie is around here somewhere. I don't think much so tune out everything but the music from the station along with putting away the albums currently in my hands.

despite being engrossed in what i'm doing something out the corner of my eye catches my attention, which is a album with a baby face peaking over the other side of the shelve. i close my eyes and sigh with a smile before opening them to see Jesse behind it with a smile of his own.

I move on thinking he is done and i grab a few off the pile to my right before moving back over to the next shelf. I walk around the shelf to grab more but instead i am greeted with Jesse yet again holding an album with a guy with blue hair holding his face.

I can't help but smile when he recreates it as if that was his face but i immediately wipe it away when his face comes back into view to not give him the satisfaction he wants.

Once again i'm back at a shelf and another album pops up of a single eye as if watching me i slightly laugh at his childish behaviour and how he is genuinely just trying to make me laugh.

I grab a few more albums and start to declutter the next shelf but am interrupted as he lifts another album of a crazy face and when he removes it he is mimicking it making me laugh and smile a bit more.

Before i comment on how stupid he looks Luke makes himself known to us.
"Jesse i'm starving so would you you know.."
"you want me to get you lunch"
Luke simply nods his head as he knows that Jesse will get it without even trying to refuse.

"you should probably lay off the burgers, your not going to be 22 forever you know" it's funny how he tries to make an excuse, i know he just wants to be here with me he doesn't have to try and hide it.

Luke answers by lifting his shirt to reveal a pretty ripped 6 pack.
"yeah i think i'm good"
i can't help but carry it on to further tease jesse
"he's good, your good" i say looking from one to the other with a smile.

"and the chess match continues" Jesse leaves after he eyes up Luke a bit, i can tell he's jealous but i would be if i was him, have you seen our boss?

Before i forget and loose an opportunity like this i grab Luke before he returns to the booth
"hey this is um, my new demo. So if there is anything you want to play..." i drift off at the end in fear he would completely say no but he says he'll add it to the pile.

This is the first i've made which i have actually had the courage to talk to him about and give to him as the others i made weren't up to the level i wanted them to be. I have no clue how to get my name out there and this is the best option i have.

He enters the booth once again leaving me to carry on finishing the job i started. I clean up for the next 10 minutes and then my shift is over so i make my way out the door with my stuff back to campus.

* * * *

I have gone back to my dorm and taken a quick shower to freshen up from the dusty feel the Radio studio gives me. But now I have decided to go sit on the field of the campus to work a bit on my english essay due by the end of the next term.

The essay was based off of any topic you wanted and right now i'm still trying to figure out what that topic is. But i have time and i'm going to relax and take it easy as i have ages. That's usually what I tell myself because I know the time will fly, but for now I'm not going to rush.