FIFTEEN~ SECOND CHANCE?

summer Term has begun and i have officially made it to the first class of the term for the first time. It wasn't great but it wasn't bad either so hopefully i'm finally getting somewhere with my course.

I'm taking a break as i had grabbed lunch and decided to bring it back to my dorm which is when i receive a message from Chloe. When i read it i can't help but let a smile grace my face.

If she still wants me then i hope the rest do to. I doubt Aubrey will because she has obviously messaged all the other girls except me on the news so this is going to be an interesting morning.

Even if she doesn't want me back into the team (which is most likely) i'm just glad all the girls get a second shot at winning this.

I decide to get dressed up in an oversized hoodie and a pair of jeans to compliment it before applying mascara and sorting my hair out. I know i should probably head straight to the Bella's practice rehearsal but i can't help but want to go talk to someone else first.

I've been waiting all week to be able to talk to him in person and now i have a chance, i would be an idiot if i didn't take it. I walk down the corridor to where i know his room is and i lightly tap the front door.

I receive no answer but can smell his popcorn signalling he is watching a movie at this very second.
"Jesse, I know you're in there. I can smell the popcorn."
i really hope he opens the door because if not that would be embarrassing if i just had to walk away.

I hear movement from the other side and that's when he opens the door and it's the first time i've seen him since that day. I can't help but smile lightly as i say hey.

"i tried to call you i left you a bunch of messages"
to say i was bored in the time off isn't even slightly how actually bored i was. When you like someone and they arn't talking to you, i thought it would be a great idea to message him. and when he didn't respond i just thought his phone was broken. Oh how wrong i was.

"yeah i got them"
"I'm sorry we fought. I was upset about the Bellas and how controlling Aubrey gets. And i shouldn't have taken it out on you."
i can't help but let myself get a slightly agitated, even her name brings me anger.

"seriously?you think i'm mad because you yelled at me?"
"Of course not i.."
"No you don't know. You think you know, but you don't. You push away anyone who could possibly care about you. Why is that?"
i'm speakless as i mutter "i don't know, but i've missed you. i've iust felt shitty knowing i could have spent spring break with you." as i genuinely didn't know the affect this had on other people. i have nothing else to say because i've really hurt him.

"Well, you better go figure it out, because I'm done with... whatever this is wether you missed me or not."
"jessie..."
"i'm done"
as he shuts the door i feel the full impact of my words and what i've actually done. I begin to trudge back down the stairs and out the door. I make my way out onto the green to sit down and to calm down my rising tears.

The only thing i know to do is call my mum.
so i ring her for the first time in weeks and when i think i'm not going to get a response i almost decline until i hear a voice filter through the phone.

"hey sweetie, how are you"
"mum.... i don't know what i'm doing anymore. I've really messed up"
there is no point in hiding it anymore as i need help and i don't know what to do at this point.

"honey, i bet you haven't messed up your a strong girl. But whatever it is you think has gone wrong fix it. you have time. Here are Jess and Tom they are still awake and dying to speak to you, it's been too long. "
i can't help but sniffle a bit wiping at my eyes to make sure my mascara doesn't run as i wait for my two favourite people.