SIXTEEN~FINALS

Today is the day. I have rushed around my room gotten into my Bella's uniform, now modified thanks to Aubrey who let us loosen it up a bit. Due to that i am wearing black loose fancy trousers as well as a black tank on top. I have complimented this with the bellas scarf of course and makeup which is my chosen smokey eyeshadow.

I got Kay to do my Loose beach waves this morning before i left as she wished me good luck before i went to catch the Bella's bus.

The drive wasn't bad as the last few weeks we have all drifted closer immensely. Me and Beca have worked on a set we are really proud of and on top of that i think the girls all love it the same we do which is all that matters.

Now we are making our way through the backstage to the side stage entrance. "the final countdown" plays for the group performing at this moment but as we reach the stage they have finished.

I can't help but shake my arms out to let any remaining nerves out . Even though i'm putting up a tough front i am genuinely terrified for this performance. The work i have put into this, there is no way i'm messing it up now when i'm so close.

We grab each of us a microphone to sing as we pass a guy with a box full of them and then we turn the corner to see the stage and the trebles preparing themselves as they are on next.

As they leave their huddle which they were conversing in i spot Jessie hanging at the back of the group and decide to catch his attention. It's now or never and tonight's the night i make everything right.
"hey"
"hey"
"um good luck" i can't make eye contact so i sweep my eyes across stage and then back to his suprised gaze. I can't help but almost get lost in them as his hopeful expression is plastered on his face.

"thanks... you too."
i can't help but smile as his team begins to pile onto stage. As his group get going he lingers back a bit lightly smiling towards me before turning away after a few moments before he waits at the very edge of the wings for his cue to go on.

As the song starts Jessie makes his entrance as he begins to sing "bright lights, bigger city" . I hadn't really taken much notice to what the trebles were up to recently since Bumpas departure. But now i see them i realise that Jesse has kinda stepped up to be in charge of the group.

Joy fills me as he is truly in his element on stage and i can't help but feel happy for his happiness.

I smile as he makes a proper show of his song to the audience really playing it well, always the front man. As i stare i feel the Bella's join me in watching as i stare in awe of his performance.

Out of my peripherals i do see Beca smiling at me as she notices my locked gaze on the trebles, more specifically Jesse. I don't take notice as i physically can't remove my eyes off of him.

All of a sudden Benji walks out and begins to sing "magic" making my smile even bigger that he finally got his chance and i can't help but feel like that's down to Jessie's kindness. Jesus is there anything that could make me more attracted to the boy.

Donald breaks out into a rap and the rest of the song goes to plan and they really put on a show. I smile as they all grin and celebrate before exiting the stage.

I turn back around to converse with my group as it's our turn up next finally making the situation the more real.
"i love you awesome nerds"
I look around at all the girls and can't help but feel anything but proudness of how far we have come. Last term we literally all hated each other and would rather do anything than attend a rehearsal.

But look at us now. Smiling and confident for the set we created together. This was teamwork and we deserve our big fat ending.

"yeah you guys are the best, even though some of you are pretty thin i think that you all have Fat hearts and that's what matters... okay let's just smash this"
smiles greet all of our faces at Amy's version of hyping us up, but finally i turn back to stage more ready that ever to show the world what we've got.

🎉 Je bent klaar met het lezen van 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥~ 𝗝𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲 𝗦𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻 (𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁) 🎉