Remember what he did to you

Flashback

Morioh Japan 1999

You and Koichi were outside the back of the shoe shop in downtown Morioh. Mr Jotaro was badly injured during an explosion that happened earlier and was unconscious. Koichi's stand Echo was pinning down a bomb-type stand known as Sheer Heart Attack.

You just hope that Josuke and Okuyasu get here soon.

Just then Heart Attack then cracked open and blood gushed out of the cracks. "You managed to crack it" Koichi spoke in surprise." And if the bomb stand is damaged then its user just got a nasty surprise too" "please do not venture too far from my side" Echo's said." And so that's your aware, my range is 5 meters"

You turn to Echos in surprise." 5 meters?" You said, "but just a few moments ago your range was around 50 meters"

Echos continue" I can see this comes as a shock to you two, make no mistake that We've indeed matured, our power is much greater than before, and my inferior range in a compartment with act 2 is an unavoidable shortcoming"

After Act 3 finished explaining everything you caught a glimpse of a man across the street clinging to a stop sign. It looks like his left hand was too heavy for him and it was also bleeding. He looked exhausted as he stumbled towards you and Koichi.

As he got closer you and Koichi immediately knew who he was and why he was there. He was the killer that you both were after." You know" he started." I hear a new gym is getting ready to open near the high school, and given today's events I'm now considering joining. I should probably build up my strength" you and Koichi stare in surprise." then again" the killer continues" I haven't had the best luck lately, I could end up sharing weights with or swimming in the same pool as the drags who rather play with their dicks then bathe" he then let out a groan of pain and exhaustion before speaking up again," it took me a total of 3 minutes to get here, I realised the full extent of my weaknesses as I tried to cross the crosswalk"

Koichi let out a whimper. You only stare anxiously." I have a question for you two," the killer asked," how many guests should I be expecting to join this party?" You and Koichi didn't answer him.

"What? You phoned someone for help right?" The killer asked again." Josuke Higashikata and Okuyasu Nijimura are closest to here, so I'm guessing they're around 5 minutes away, and they now have 2 minutes to go. You both are their best friends are you not?" "Wait..." Koichi whimpers. The killer continues," Yukako Yamagishi and that hottie woman who runs the beauty institute Cinderella are stand users as well right? Tho I severely doubt you'd both turn to them for help in our hour of need"

"You're the killer" Koichi finally mutters. The killer gives off glare and speaks again," in all of the confusion I misplaced my other jacket. No matter, I'll retrieve it later"

He then points directly at you and Koichi and spoke" but first I must do away with you" Koichi then said" I was right! You are the man that we're all after! You're the killer!" You then brought out your stand Predator Tycho and charge at the killer and attempted to land a blow."No matter! I'll kill you, you bastard!" You shouted and launched an attack but were quickly counted by an unexpected attack from the killer's stand as it manifest in front of you and lands a punch directly to your face, sending you flying and knocking you out.

You feel yourself wake up, once you managed to open your eyes you awake to a shocking sight. The killer has just used his stand to puncture a hole through Koichis's chest. You watched in horror as Koichi went limp and the killer drops his body and he falls to the ground. "That's the end of that brat!" the killer snarls," but why does it feel that I've lost?!"

You attempted to stand up but failed. You let out a groan of pain which caught the killer's attention. He strides over to you, he stood over you and looks down at you. You stared back in fear, you never felt so terrified before in your life. The killer has a smug smirk on his face, who knows what he's thinking" I must say, you have very nice hands" he says as if it was a normal thing to say.

You summon your stand and attempt to throw an attack, the killer summons his stand and blocks your attack. You are now at his mercy.
_______________________

Flashback end

You managed to regain consciousness and were immediately hit with agonising pain all over your body. You tried to sit up but you couldn't move.

People have gathered around you to see what has happened. Amongst the crowds was 'him'. The man was believed to be dead for 2 years. The man killed 48 women for their hands.

Yoshikage Kira

He has a face of amusement and satisfaction, now that he struck you down. It has been 2 years since his death and now he's back from hell and the one thing on his mind is killing you, Josuke, Okuyasu, Jotaro and Koichi since they are responsible for his death.

He then turns away and leaves the scene, now that he's satisfied with what he's seen. "Now with her gone, I can focus on those other troublesome punks who sent me to rot in the depths of hell" Kira mutters to himself. As he was walking away, he notices a woman standing by the footpath, she appears to be on the phone with someone. Kira notices her free hand and immediately got attached to it.

He walks over to her which caught the woman's attention." well hello there madam" he spoke." What a fine day isn't it today" the woman seemed confused, she couldn't even understand him. He spoke Japanese while she spoke Italian.

Kira notices the woman's confusion but he didn't seem bothered, he then repeated himself this time in Italian." Beh ciao signora, the Bella Giornata non-è Oggi?" The woman smiles as she can now understand what Kira was saying."Ah, sì, è una Buona Giornata signore" she says.

Kira takes the women's hand and plants a kiss on it which caused the woman to blush." I must say, your hand is very soft and smooth" says Kira. The woman was a bit crept but took it as a compliment." Uuuuh, Grazie...?"

Before Kira could even say anything else, he senses the presence of someone behind him." Don't. Touch. Her" Kira turns to see who it was, only to be met with a fist from Predator Tycho. Luckily Kira summoned his stand Killer Queen just in time to block your attack.

Kira was surprised you'd managed to survive the explosion, you were not even supposed to be standing. Your body was all damaged and torn up from the explosion. "Yoshikage Kira" you hissed as if saying the name itself was a pain in the ass.

"(Y/N) (L/N)" Kira says back. You and Kira stared at each other." it's been 2 years since I've seen you, and the world has been a better place without you" you hissed. Kira has his usual smirk on his face." now here I am, I'm back from the dead and I'm ready for a rematch"

Despite your damaged body, you re-summoned your stand and get ready to fight Kira and send him back to where he came from.

"Bring it on, punk"

To be continued