The city of marble and stone

Morioh 1999

While on the hunt for the killer, you came across a strange man who claims to be from a different planet, he was a weird bloke but he seemed cool enough. It was after your fight with Toyohiro Kanedaichi and his imprisonment stand Superfly. You, Josuke and Okuyasu got word that something bad had happened to Koichi. You and Okuyasu pared up together while Josuke decided to search alone.

You and Okuyasu searched the streets of Morioh in search of Koichi but there was no sign of him."Hey (Y/N)" Okuyasu started," do you think Josuke found Koichi yet? If so do you think something bad happened to him?" You thought for a moment. You thought of many possible scenarios that could have happened to Josuke. Ether he found Koichi and nothing bad had happened to him or maybe something bad did happen to him and both of them are in serious trouble.

"I don't know Oku" you replied."but it's best off we also worry about ourselves for the moment because I have a gut feeling that someone is watching us" Okuyasu looked at you with confusion," Following us?" He asked, "Who would be following us?"

As time when on, your suspicions only grew as you felt a presence of a mysterious person nearby. Your anxiety was going through the roof as you have no idea where they are or what their intentions are. Okuyasu can tell you're getting nervous and he starts actively looking around for anyone who might be stalking you. You summon your stand Predator Tycho but kept it beneath your skin to not alert the enemy that you're preparing for an attack.

After a little bit, you and Okuyasu decide to just keep moving on but you both don't let your guard down as the feeling of being watched was still present. Your stand now barely manifests above your skin and you continuously looked over your shoulder only to find nothing.

Just then, you bumped into a random person." ow!" You yelped." sorry! It was my fault, I should've watched where I was going" you apologised to the man and continued walking. Little did you know, the man had a smirk on his face before turning around and calling out.

"Hey! You two!" You and Okuyasu both turned to face the man." you don't look like you from here! Where are you from?" "I'm from (C/N)" you replied. "I'm just a tourist" the man lets out a laugh before speaking, "Well in that case..."

Just then you and Okuyasu were suddenly caught in some sort of sound wave. The waves blast through you both and disorient you both as you both collapse to the ground while you both scream out in pain."mhahahahahah!!!" The man laughs madly." you should've come here, young lady! That way you wouldn't have come across my stand Stereo Heart!!"

You struggle against the stand's abilities and you glare up at the man. In your struggles you manage to blur out a single sentence." what... d...d-damn you!"
_______________________

You blink yourself awake as your train came to a stop. You get up from your seat and walked off the train. You took a look around and found that you were in a big train station. After exiting the station and looked around and acknowledged your surroundings and the city of Rome itself.

"So this is Rome?" You mumbled to yourself." I can get used to this". You started walking around in random directions. After a short time you came across the Colosseum, standing close to it made you feel small." Man, the Romans weren't playing around when it came to building" you mumbled to yourself."just what aren't the Romans good at?". You continue walking and soon pass the Trevi Fountain. You flipped a coin into the fountain before walking along.

After a while of walking, you felt hungry. Lucky for you, you were close to a restaurant and decided to stop and have a bite. The waiter guides you to your table, you take your seat and thanked the waiter. You opened the menu and looked through all of the options. After a little bit of deciding on what to eat, you chose the Bolognese with a side dish of garlic bread.

After receiving your meal you dug in right away. While taking a sip of the water you could tell something was wrong. Your water tasted like sparkling water instead of normal water." what the..." you mumbled to yourself." did the waiter get my order mixed up?" Upon saying that, you heard giggles coming from the table next to you. Your turn to see a man sitting by his table while holding his menu to cover his face. You knew this guy was up to something.

You get up from your seat and walked over to the guy and snatched the menu from his hands, revealing his face. The man looks up at you with a smug expression."I can see you noticed there was something up with your water" he said."well guess what! You have fallen victim to my stand! Mineral Rivers!" You didn't seem too surprised. You stood there with a stern expression." seriously" you started."can't I enjoy a meal in peace? Is that too much to ask?"

The man just smirked and rocked back in his chair."sorry to bother you young lady but I just can't resist the urge to use my stand on an unexpected victim!" You let out a huff before asking."what's your name?" The man then tells you his name," The names Andy Tate and my stands abilities is that it can turn normal water into sparkling water!" You raised an eyebrow." that's your stands ability?" You said."turning water into sparkling water? That's kinda pathetic" You then proceed to drink down your water."I guess sparkling water isn't that bad" you said before you stand then manifested and punch Andy right in the face and sent him flying across the room. You sign and sat back down and finished your meal and left after paying your bill.

To be continued