The Revealing Man

A strange man emerges from the shadows. You immediately knew this was the guy we were looking for. This man is tall and demeanour, slicked back blue hair and is wearing an outfit that tells people he is one of those sinister drama boys that take pleasure in seeing others suffer. "It's a pleasure to meet you (Y/N)". He greats. "I apologize that we are meeting this way, my name is Morti Viventi, and my stand is Dreadful Souls".

You can feel your anger build up inside you. You wanted to attack and kill him where he stood but in your current state, you can't. "Damn you!", you yell out. "So you're the one that I'm after! Your stand is the one that can bring back people from the dead!". Morti grins. "That is correct", he said. "I am the one who brought Yoshikage Kira back from the dead". You grit your teeth in anger. "YOU BASTARD!!! TELL ME WHY YOU DID IT!!! WHY?!!?". "I did it on the boss's orders", he replied. You immediately knew who he was referring to. You began struggling against the string that retrained you but it was pointless.

Morti turns away and starts walking away. "I'll leave you to it", he spoke. "When the boss henchmen get here we'll gladly remove the restrains from you". He and the other two stand users left the room, leaving you alone. You thought of solutions to get outta here, you can't use your stand due to Vince's standability. The only solution you could think of is to wait until you can use your stand again, cut yourself free and take out those other stand users. But, just how long will it be until you can use it again?
_______________________

Vince and the woman walk into your room again to check in on you. They saw you with your eyes closed as if you were unconscious. "Is she seriously sleeping while he's awaiting her fate?", Vince asks. "Who cares Vince", the woman says. "Just check to see if her stands are not active". Vince sighs summons his stand and moves it toward you. Just as his stand reaches out to touch you, your stand summons and slices Vince's stand into pieces in the blink of an eye, killing him. You wasted no time cutting yourself free from the string and plopped down into the ground. The woman stood there in shock at the sight of her dead friend. You look at her dead in the eye with such rage in your eyes, that your stand floats behind with a menacing demeanour. Before the woman could even say anything, Predator slices her clean in half, killing her.

"Good, now that I'm free I can find that guy, kill him and get the hell outta here!". You spoke. "Now where the hell is he?". Suddenly, there was the sound of footsteps echoing towards you. You turn around to see a guy with green hair in a doctor's cloak walking towards you. You can tell he was a bad guy by the way he was walking and the sinister grin he had on his face. He stops around 10 meters away from you. "I see you've broken free of your restraints before I could get here", he remarked. "How remarkable, I was hoping you would break free but you did, so looks like I need to do things the hard way".

You raise an eyebrow, "who the hell are you?", you ask. "I'm glad you asked", the man spoke. "My name is Cioccolata and I'm here to have you disposed of". You scoffed. "Kill me aye? Well then, let's see about that!". You launched an attack with your stand. "How about this! I'll kill you first!". You yell and attempt to slice Cioccolata open but are stopped when he blocks it with his stand.

"I'll have you know, I've heard so much of your stand Predator Tycho, but my stand Green Day will make you history", Cioccolata stated. You grunt before delivering a massive kick to your opponent, managing to send him flying back into a wall. "You were saying?", you said sarcastically. "Wanna come at me again? I'm right here!". Suddenly the ground below began to become undone, almost liquifying into a mud-like substance. A hand reaches out from the ground and grabs your ankle. You glance down to see someone emerging from the ground. He was in a weird-looking suit and he was emerging from the ground like a mole.

"Lookie here little girl", he said. "Watch where you step or you'll meet your... uh... what was it called again?". You pull your leg away and try to attack the man with your stand but he buries himself into the ground. He emerged from the ground around 12 meters away from you looking pissed. "Hey! I was about to finish my sentence when you interrupted me!". He yells. You glared back at him before responding sternly, "Maybe if you'd talk faster I wouldn't have interrupted you! But you just had to take your time trying to figure out what to say next you stuttering son of a bitch!".

Your sentence seemed to make the man angry. "You Stronzo! I'll kill you!". He buries himself into the ground again. You readied yourself for an attack, your stand fully manifested. You slowed down the time so you could see him and attack before he could lay a hand on you. Then the ground behind you liquifies, you slowly turn to see him coming up from the ground and reaching out to you. "Gotcha!", he yells, thinking he has won.  Little did he know, you slowed down the time, allowing you to grab him with your stand and pull him out from the ground before stabbing him with your stand's massive claws.

You resumed time, the man letting out gagged cries before going limb. You drop his body onto the floor and turn to Cioccolata to find he is gone. "What? Where did he go?". You mumbled to yourself. "No worry I'm getting outta here and I'm gonna find that bastard who's revived dead people and kill him before he revives someone bad". You run out of the building and out onto the streets.

To be continued