A fight nither can't afford to lose

You and Kira stared at each other. Your body was critically damaged but you were still able to stand and fight. Your stand floats beside you, ready to attack Kira and his bomb stand Killer Queen.

2 years since you've both last fought each other, which ended with Kira being killed by an ambulance running him over and tearing his face clean off. Now he's back from the dead and is ready for a rematch. You know you can't afford to let Kira run loose, he'll just continue with his killing spree. You have to kill him right here, right now.

You then launch an attack at Kira with your stand. Killer Queen blocks the attack and tried to attack but he too was blocked by Predator Tycho. The stands continue to land attacks upon each other. Finally, your stand manages to land a hard punch onto Killer Queen's face which left a huge mark on Kira's face.

His face then quickly changed from a surprising look to a grin. To your horror, you finally noticed Killer Queen's hand that was placed on your stand stomach and then detonates. A small explosion sends you flying back and you land on your back. Your stomach has been blasted open, and your intestines were now revealed to the world, but you are somehow still alive.

Kira was frustrated that you are still alive after he delivered such a devastating blow. Now all he has to do is to finish you off. Then your stand lunges at him and delivers a fatal blow by forcing its fist through his chest. Kira let out choked groans as he spat out blood,"h-how... we-were...you a-able...to...inflict s-such an...a...a-attack" he chocks out before going limp and collapsing, blood pooling around him.

You Stand disappears while you lay on the ground. Your body was managed and damaged, there is no chance you'll survive these injuries. You slowly drift away from consciousness as you think about your life and the sounds of sirens get quieter and quieter and the pain soon fades away.
_______________________

You feel yourself wake up. You slowly open your eyes and looked around. It appears you're in a hospital room. The bed you laying on felt so comfortable and clean. You examine yourself and found that your right arm was in a cast that was resting in a sling. Your other arm was wrapped in a bandage. Your left eye was covered in a bandage and the wound on your right cheek was patched up.

You slowly removed the blanket that covers your body and found your legs all wrapped up in bandages. The fence pieces had been removed from your legs. Judging by the awkward feeling in your hip, your hip has been badly damaged.

You sighed and pulled the covers back over you. You stared at the ceiling and wondered. How the fuck did Kira come back from the dead? Is it the result of an enemy stand user? It must be...

To be continued