The mysterious stranger with a bob haircut

One week has past and you were finally released from the hospital. The doctors have even given you a crutch to help you walk. It was hard at first because you only have one crutch due to your other arm being unavailable but you quickly got used to it.

You had bandages all over your body. And your left eye was damaged, but the doctor said it will recover with time.

After walking for a while you got tired. You sat down on a sidewalk seat, which took a bit due to the pain in your leg. It has been 30 minutes since you've been released and you are already too exhausted from walking. You are all alone in the open. A Stand user can easily come out and attack you at any moment.

"Buona Giornata signora" a voice spoke out which spooked you a bit. The voice was to your left, you turned your head all the way and saw a man standing beside you. He was wearing a white polka dot suit with zippers on them with a boob window and his has black hair in a bob haircut, not to mention his beautiful blue eyes.

"You look a bit frail signora, are you feeling okay?" He asked concerned." I'm fine" you replied. The man tilts his head," but signora, you're all wrapped up and your face, you're distressed" he said. You turn your head away in annoyance, feeling embarrassed.

The man then sat down beside you. You didn't bother to look at him, you just continued to stare at the floor with the only eye that is still perfectly fine." I heard about your fight" the man spoke, "how you were blasted off a concrete platform and had metal fence pieces fragments pierced you and your belly blasted open while you fought that man" you looked at the man, "how did you know?" You asked." I watched the news" he replied.

You sighed, you know this man is up to something, "whatever, what is it that you are here for?" You asked, trying not to sound intimidated. The man smiles, "I'm here to have a chat, that's all" he said. You now have a suspicious feelings for this man. You don't know if he's a stand user or not but if he is, you can use Predator Tycho to deal with him.

"What is it that you want to talk about?" You asked. The man puts a hand on your shoulder." I've been thinking about asking you something, (Y/N) (L/N)" the man said." You managed to kill that man even tho you were at death's door" you started to get even more suspicious.

"Most of the time, people like you would be arrested for murder, but luckily for you, I've already taken care of that for you" that was the final straw, not only is this guy a potential stand user but he could also be a mafioso. You brushed the man's hand off your shoulder and stood up. The man was surprised but stood up as well." I apologize if I've offended you in any way but try to understand that I'm offering you something" you were confused." offering something?" You asked.

The man smirks and spoke, "my name is Bruno Bucciarati and I am offering you to join me" you put on a stern expression. Something doesn't quite fit right with this guy." join you in what?" You asked cautiously. Bruno tugged on his suit before proceeding with his proposal." I am offering you to join my gang" so this Bucciarati guy is a gangster. You thought for a moment, there are so many outcomes on if you accept or decline.

If you accept, who knows what you'll have to go through, hell you might have to fight gangs of stand users. Maybe that's why the man here, knows about your amazing stand abilities. After a deep thought, you made your decision.

"I'm sorry to say this Mr Bucciarati, but I refuse"

Bucciarati's face changes. He looked disappointed in you." oh, I see now" he said," but I can't force you to join if you don't want to" you sighed in relief." good day signora, I hope you get better" Bucciarati then turns and walks away.

You then took this opportunity to head back to the hotel. If you make it there you can get all of your stuff and head to the airport and get out here before another stand user attacks.

But before you could even make it to the hotel you felt someone grab you by the arm and pulls you into an alleyway.

To be continued

  Gatto e topo (JJBA part5 fanfic) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara