Achieving Requiem

You stumbled through the streets as fast as you could. It was hard to move without your crutch but you managed to get away. You stumbled upon a nearby park. You sat down by a bench and let out a sigh. Your mind was repeatedly playing the scenes of Polnareff dying right in front of you and Diavolo's intentions with you.

You then began to let out tears, you almost died to the man with a hand fetish, lost your stuff, and now the Italian Mafia is hunting you down. After a short cry, you wipe away your tears. You glanced at the arrow in your hand and realised what you have to do.

You stand up and summoned your stand Predator Tycho. Your stand grabs the arrow from your hand and holds it up. You knew if you do this, there is no going back.

Without hesitation, your stand stabs itself with the arrow. Immediately your stand began to glow, then it began to slowly come apart. You had no idea what was happening to Predator Tycho, did the arrow reject you? Or is it doing its job?

Then all of the outer layers of Predator Tycho disappear and vanishes into fin air. All that was left of Predator was a skeleton that looked humanoid.

Next thing you knew, you felt a surge of energy hit you like a freight train. Then the skeleton that is your stand began to jerk as a new layer began to form. Predators once usual slim limbs were replaced with muscular ones. The purple Egyptian crop top was replaced by white bandages and the long cloth that blocked off the Predators crotch was gone. The purple gloves on Predator's hand were replaced with black ones with massive sharp claws. Predator's Japanese fox mask was replaced by some hollow-like mask that you'd see in the anime Bleach.
And last, of all, Predator was no longer wearing shoes but had beastly feet with claws.

Predator Tycho was no more.

Now you are left with the new and approved Predator Tycho Requiem.

You were surprised at how your stand turned out. It locked more predatory than it originally looked. "No way, this is so cool!" You muttered to yourself. You wondered if your stand has new abilities. Maybe you can give Diavolo one hell of a whooping with your new stand.

"Ahem" someone from behind clears their throat to gain your attention. You quickly turned around to face whoever wanted your attention. There stood a man in a strange black suit with a white cobweb pattern on it. He has blonde hair that was tied back.

"Pardon me Signora, I want to have a word with you." He said with a deep gruffly voice. You stared back at him with a stern expression, you kept your stand out just in case he dares try to lay a finger on you, knowing full well that he might be a stand user and he can see your stand.

"That arrow you got there" he started."it made your stand evolve into something greater. Pardon me, I have orders from my boss to deal with you but screw that, I'm going to stab my stand with that arrow"

"Try as if you like, you'll never get the arrow from me" you stated. Your stand let out a growl of aggression. Your stand has never done that before, so it surprised you. Your stand then gets into a potion, baring its claws and staring into the man's eyes. Predators usually had empty sockets for eyes but this time now has little red dots in their sockets for eyes.

The man summons something that appears to be his stand. It was greyish and had two arms with claws on them and had no lower body and it only had three eyes, "now (Y/N), flash your eyes on Grateful Dead!" The man yells out.

To be continued