Last train to Rome

It's now close to midday. You have managed to avoid being spotted by anyone and got some new clothes and said goodbye to your hospital gown. Now that you have got some clothes you now need to get out of Naples. You were stumbling still due to your hip but it wasn't too bad. You thought of a solution to leave this city and suggested that flying out back to your home country would be the best option but you remembered that you need to find that guy who's been reviving Yoshikage Kira so you need to find him before he revives Kira again or he revives someone who can do some serious damage.

You need to start looking for him but where to start? A short breeze sweeps through the streets and gliding through the breeze is a piece of paper with writing on it. The paper then flies into your face, you groan from having a piece of paper in your face but you quickly peel it off. Just as you were about to scrunch it up and throw it away you noticed the writing on the paper.

"(Y/N), I know you are after me.

If you want to find me you can find me here in Rome.

I'll be waiting."

Anonymous

You immediately knew it was written by the man you are after.' so he's in Rome' you thought to yourself.' so be it then, I'm coming for you'.

You then stumble to the Napoli Centrale Train Station and you brought a ticket to Rome. Your train will depart at around 11:00 which means you have no time to waste. You find your train at the station and board it and find your seat and quickly sat down, letting out a sigh of relief from the discomfort in your hip.

"Okay, now I just need to wait for the train to leave" you mumbled to yourself. It will take an hour and 17 minutes for me to arrive in Rome. It will be plenty of time for me to think of a plan to find that bastard and kill him"

After around 5 minutes the train then departs from the station and leaves for its destination in Rome.
_______________________

Meanwhile

Moody Blues has been retracing your movements with the whole gang following behind. Eventually, the stand traces you to the Napoli Centrale station."this isn't good" Bucciarati stated, "she was here at some point, then that means she must have caught a train and left the city. Abbacchio, fast forward to where (Y/N) would buy a ticket" Abbacchio then makes his stand fast forward to where you bought your ticket.

"One ticket for Rome please," you said to the lady at the counter."So she's headed for Rome" Abbacchio stated."well now we know where she's headed" "We have no time" Bucciarati said hurriedly." we must get to Rome"

The gang boards another train that is also destined for Rome. As they were getting on, A blonde man wearing a black suit with white cobwebs on it was stalking them. He also has prosthetic arms as he had lost both of them in a battle not too long ago. He sees the gang boarding the train and boards the train after them along with another man with no neck and green hair.

"Big bro," Pesci said nervously." are you sure you're fit to go back out onto the field after that fight with (Y/N)?" Prosciutto glanced at his brother upon hearing your name. He still remembers the speed and strength of your stand and how they sliced his arms off like butter. He also remembers how you brought Pesci back to life with your new abilities.

"To be honest Pesci" Prosciutto said, "I'm hoping we never come across that bitch ever again, now let's just hope Bucciarati and his gang won't notice us" The two then take their seats. 10 minutes later, the train then leaves the station and heads on to its destination in Rome.

To be continued