Stronger but faster

You wait for the man to make the first move. You have no idea what this man's stand can do but at the same time, you have no idea what your stand can do. To be honest, this experience is making you excited. 

The man's stand then charges at you and tries to land an attack but the next thing the man knew, your stand was right behind him. As if time itself had slowed down and Predator just moved away from the attack stand and right behind the man. The man was caught completely off guard, and you too were shocked.' so this is my stands new abilities huh?' You thought to yourself.

The man then calls over his stand to try and attack your stand but your stand swung its claws at the man, and with one swift swing, the man's arms were sliced off from the elbow down. The man lets out a scream as blood gushes from his open wounds. You were shocked at your stand's new claw-like attacks. It cut off the man's arms like butter.

"BIG BROTHER!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!!!" You heard another voice call out. You turn to see another man. He was wearing a sleeveless jacket, has green hair and has no neck. "Pesci! Get away from here! The man yells. It appears the two are both brothers and judging by what that Pesci guy said, The man who is now missing both his arms is the older brother.

"This bitch! Her stand...I-it's just too fast and powerful! We can't beat her!!" The older brother yells at Pesci."But what about the orders we got?! and the arrow?!" Pesci calls out."Forget about the arrow and most importantly, this bitch will kill us if we don't get outta here!!" The man began to make a run for it but Predator swung its claws again and this time it sliced a huge wound on the man's back, making him fall to the ground while screaming.

Pesci then lets out a cry before summoning some sort of fishing rod-like stand and tries to catch his brother to get him away from you but you quickly command your stand to deal with Pesci. The next thing Pesci knew, Predator Tycho Requiem was in front of him.

Before Pesci could even react, Predator Tycho began to go berserk by slicing Pesci up with its claws with impossible speed. It felt like with every swing, time was slowing down even more until Predator seized its attack and all that was left of Pesci was little tiny pieces of flesh.

"PESCI!!!" The man cry's out. You turn to the man and saw that tears were building up in his eyes. Usually, when you fight a stand user, you would just beat them up and spare them in the end but the things you went through today have completely changed your view of mercy. You knew that judging by the clothes that the two men were wearing, you could tell they were mafiosos.

You let out a sigh, you regretted killing Pesci and wished you could do something to bring him back. Then something began to happen, your stand then began to let out some sort of energy and the pieces of flesh on the ground began to revert to their original form. You and the man were shocked that Pesci had reverted to normal and most importantly, he was alive.

"W-What the" you stuttered, "is this a new ability that my stand can now do?" Pesci then stumbles back before letting out a screech of pure terror before making a run for it."Hey Pesci!" The man calls while getting up. It took him a bit due to the lack of arms, once he did, he immediately ran away with Pesci."Wait for me!" He calls out.

You were confused as hell. You had no idea that could now revert people to their original form after they are dead, but now you know. You let out a sigh before walking along the footpath.

To be continued