Meeting the gang

The door to your room opens, and heavy footsteps head in your direction towards you while you sleep on the king-sized bed. You were unaware of the figure walking towards you as you were sleeping peacefully. The figure extended its hand and placed it on your shoulder and began to gently shack you." wake up, I brought you food." His deep voice scared you wide away as you slightly thrashed in fright.

You quickly sat up while hyperventilating but quickly catch your breath, "relax, I'm not gonna hurt you or anything," you turn to see a man standing beside your bed. He was a tall bloke, around 188 cm tall, has long platinum blonde hair, and purple lips, and was wearing long sleeve black clothing.

"Bucciarati told me to give you food, you don't want to starve since you healing from your injuries," the man said and handed you a plate of pasta. You take the plate from the man and began stuffing your face since you haven't eaten for a while, "thank you" you said with a mouth full of food. The man exhaled loudly before leaving the room.

After finishing your meal, you put your plate aside. You pulled the covers off you and attempted to stand up once more but were met with agonizing pain in your hip. You winced a bit, clutching your thighs in pain. After a while, the pain stopped. You thought of trying again to stand but were hesitant due to how painful it was during your previous attempt. You took a deep breath before you then made another attempt but a high-pitched voice stopped you."No! Stop! Don't do it!" You frantically looked around to see who was there." who's there? Show yourself!!" You demanded, your stand manifesting, ready to attack this intruder.

"I'm over here!" The voice called out, this time it sounded like it came from your shoulder. You looked to see a little yellow man with the number 5 on its head. "Don't try to stand! You'll only damage your hip even further!" The little bullet man said. "What the hell are you?" You asked.

"I'm number 5" the bullet man replies, "and I'm a part of Sex Pistols and I'm a stand that belongs to a guy here named Mista!" 'So this little bullet man is a stand that belongs to a guy named Mista huh' you thought to yourself. You didn't want to bother being distracted by the bullet stand so you called out your stand, "Predator Tycho Requiem! Bring me a crutch!" Your stand wastes no time to go out and bring you a crutch, in a matter of moments. With the help of the crutch, you got up from the bed and began stumbling towards the door, "No! Wait!" Number 5 calls out."you can't leave here! It's not safe!" The bullet man grabs hold of your hospital gown that you were still wearing, he tries to pull you back but it was useless. You used Predator to open the door since your free arm was still broken.

Number 5 continues to cry and pull at your gown as you stumble down the hallway to look for a way out of here."MISTA!!!" Number 5 calls out. You ignored the cries of number 5 when you heard footsteps coming from behind, "hey! Stop! Where do you think you're going!?" Someone calls out. Before you could turn to see who it was you were caught in a tight bare hug."hey!" You cried out."let me go!" You struggled to get free but it was pointless."careful Mista! She has a broken hip remember and her arm!" Number 5 cries.

"I'm aware of that!" Your captor said. He was clearly a man, he was wearing a blue sweater, red pants with tiger stripes, and was wearing a weird-looking hat. He drags you back to your room and plots you onto your bed." You shouldn't be leaving your room in your current condition (Y/N)" the man says."if I catch you wandering out of your room again I won't go easy on you"

"Hey, Mista! Whatcha doing inside the newbie's room" someone walks in. It was a boy, he has messy raven hair, is wearing a black singlet with many straps, has black pants with orange and yellow over pants.

"Oh nothing Narancia, just caught this newbie here wandering out of her room when she's not supposed to," Mista said. Narancia peaked at you for a moment before frowning." why would Bucciaarti even want someone like her? She looks weak in all of those bandages" you frowned, he should've seen you in battle then he'll think more of you.

"What's going on here?!" Bucciarati enters the room and sees Mista standing above you. "Mista explains yourself," Bucciarati demands in a dark tone. Mista gulps." she uh... she wandered out of her room" Bucciarati raised an eyebrow, "is that so..." he said with suspicion, Mista nodded.

"Leave, I'll deal with her," Bucciarati says. Mista leaves the room along with Narancia. Bucciarati crosses his arms and stares down at you. You go to sit up but was hit with a pain in your hip, causing you to wince and clutch your hip in pain." see what happens when you try to walk with a broken hip?" Bucciarati begins lecturing you like a mother and child.

"This is why you should stay in here and recover instead of trying to wander away" he continues. He glances over to the plate on your bedside table before turning his attention back to you," I see you ate the food that Abbacchio brought you, good thing your eating well" you then sat up and glared deep into Bucciarati's beautiful blue eyes.

"Alright you Dora the explorer looking son of a bitch! Why did you bring me here!?" You demanded. Bucciarati smirks at your tough act." Because young (Y/N)...." He said.

"You and your stand, Your not like most stand users, you tend to keep on going and fight even after taking tremendous amount of damage. You've built up quite a reputation for being so stubborn and your ruthlessness towards the most cruelest stand users out there. And that's why I've chosen you to be a part of my team in Passione." You weren't clearly buying this, you clicked your tongue before speaking." So what, you'd think I'd buy into any of your crap? You know I'll just kill you and everyone in this so called base of yours and I'll be on my way." You'd expect Bucciarati to back down by your threat, but instead he giggles before bursting out laughing which confuses you.

"H-hey, why are you laughing? Don't you get I can just kill you with my stand right here right now" after a bit, he calms down before saying in a dark tone.

"Oh that won't happen (Y/N)" you frown at his reply. Clearly he's not taking you seriously, and he'd expect you to spare him after he literally kidnapped. Bucciarati then turns away and walks out of the room. As he was closing the door, he gave you one last glance and said,"you'll learn..." before closing the door, leaving you alone once again.

To be continued