The mysterious man in a wheelchair

After limping for what felt like hours, you finally made it to the hotel. You stumble to your room and you struggle to find your keys when you unlocked the door and finally opened it, you found all of your stuff was missing." what!?" You yelled out."h-has someone been in my room?! Where the hell is all my stuff!?"

You immediately head to the front desk to report that all of your stuff has been stolen."excuse me, I'd like to make a report" you told the front lady at the desk." sure thing Signora, what is it you'd like to report?" She asked."my stuff has been stolen, and I'd like to ask if you have any clues on who stole my stuff?" The desk lady seemed stunned."oh my signora, I'll make a report right away".

The police ended up being called and an investigation took place. The police asked you questions and even another guest at the hotel but they couldn't find anything or any suspects on who could've stolen your stuff. Eventually, no one was charged and you've just given up. You left the hotel to search for your belongings yourself.

You stumble around the area in hopes to find your belongings. You swear that when you find your belongings and quite possibly the person who stole your stuff, you'll give them one hell of a beat down.

As you wonder you then suddenly bump into something."ouch" you cry out."watch where your goi-" you looked up to see a man in a wheelchair. He has silver tall hair, both of his legs were prosthetics and his right eye was covered by some weird eye patch." oh uh... pardon me, I wasn't watching where I was going" you stuttered out of embarrassment. "No no no, it's alright madame," said the man. Judging by his accent you can tell the man is French.

"Oh uh, okay sorry" you stuttered still feeling embarrassed and began to walk away."hold on madame" they called out."does your name happen to be (Y/N) (L/N)?" You come to a complete stop.'oh no, not this again!' You thought to yourself. You turn to face him again," uh, yeah"

"Great, I need to have a word with you, it's very serious," the said" and we need to have it privately where no one can hear us" the man then ushers you to follow him and you just that. You remind yourself that you can easily take him on since he's just a guy in a wheelchair and you can still use your stand perfectly fine.

You followed him into an alleyway. The man then checks to see if anyone is around before turning to face and began to speak.

"My name is Jean Pierre Polnareff, and I'm a stand user as well like you and I'm here to warn you about a certain man who is hunting you" you were surprised. The man is openly emitting who he is and most importantly, someone is hunting you?

"I'm being hunted?" You asked, "by who?" Polnareff then continues, "the man that is hunting you is a stand user like us and his stand is unlike any other stand that has ever existed. He can skip time" you gulped at the information. This stand can skip time? Now that's serious.

"The man's name is Diavolo and his stand name is King Crimson" Polnareff had explained to you who the man's name is and what his stand can do but the real question is, has Polnareff even met Diavolo before?

"Thank you for informing me about this" you thanked him." but can I at least ask you this one question?" "Go right ahead" he reassures."have you ever met this Diavolo guy before?"

Polnareff's expression change from serious to pained. He sighed before speaking."yes, I have" you were surprised. So Polnareff has seen him. "So you have seen him, did you get a look at what he looks like?" You asked." To be honest, I couldn't get a good look at him but I did get a good look at his stand. Before I could even get a good look at him, he threw me off a cliff and now I'm like this" you frowned, feeling bad for the man. "I'm sorry to hear that," you said in an apologetic tone.

"It doesn't matter, but I have something that can help you," Polnareff said. You were curious." something to help me? What is it?" You asked. Polnareff then pulls out an arrow." here, have this" he hands it over to you." what is it?" You asked."it's a requiem stand arrow" Polnareff answers your question." Pierce your stand with this arrow and your stand will evolve into something far greater" you gasped. This was surprising news for you. There's a chance your stand Predator Tycho will be stronger than ever before.

"Well, well, well... what do we have here Polnareff..."

To be continued