1.5

Part two of the first one-shot

Ekim had a pleasant, restful sleep. She had never felt so safe and secure during her sleep. She was finally kissed by warmth rather than the coldness she had to contend with every night.

Ekim opened her eyes carefully, fearful of disturbing her tranquilly. She checked her watch and saw that it was seven o'clock in the morning. But it didn't appear or feel that way. Then she realised she wasn't in the same place she was the day before. The tranquillity in which she swam happily caused her to drown suddenly, filling her lungs with water and making breathing difficult.

She was dressed in boy's clothing. A boy's, who was not her boyfriend's. She saw that her boyfriend's clothes and they were nothing like that. The clothes, or more accurately, the shirt she wore, resembled more Kanat's shirts.

She hastily rose up and, before she realised it, she had fallen out of bed due to the sharp pain in her abdomen. Did her menstruation start sooner than usual? She moaned in agony and clutched her abdomen as if her life depended on it.

"Ekim?"

Her eyes widened with surprise. The previous night's recollections invaded her mind, reminding her that Aziz, her ignorant boyfriend, had cheated on her with Leyla, her two-faced best friend. Then she realised something else. She drank so much that she found herself in bed with her ex boyfriend's brother, Kanat, who not only did things with her that she was too embarrassed to talk about, but also forced her to do things she had never believed she could ever do. She had been cheated on as well as cheated on her boyfriend. Rather, ex-boyfriend. She was so fed up with his lying arse that she was ready to kick him down the cliff.

"Hello," she greeted him. She was too shy to speak now, especially after what she had done the day before, which she would rather forget because she had clearly embarrassed herself. She kissed him against his will, pulled him to her apartment, and slept with him. That night, she was clearly not thinking. She did, however, learn her lesson. She promised herself she would never drink again.

"Are you okay? I was pretty rough yesterday. "

After that inquiry, Ekim's face was flushed. This idiot kept reminding her of the improper things she had done the night before. She hoped she could simply vanish.

"Everything is OK." She responded and attempted to stand, but she fell back on her buttocks. Her body showed that she was in distress. So, in essence, her own body showed how she lied. So, basically she exposed herself, great.

"You certainly aren't."

Kanat stood up, exposing his bare chest. Ekim instantly averted his gaze, embarrassed to stare at him.

However, she was perplexed as to how he managed to wear the same pants while she was naked and covered by his shirt. His hands made their way beneath her legs and behind her back. Then he pulled her up and dragged her back to the bed, where she desperately sought to escape. She turned to face his chest.

"You were too exhausted to do it yourself yesterday, so I helped you wash up."

That explains why she was dressed in his clothing.

"How did you manage..."

"It was practically written on your face, gorgeous."

She now resembled a tomato. She could vouch for it. Kanat was well aware that Ekim was an extremely bashful person. He was continually making fun of her to make her feel embarrassed. It was this dumb hobby of his.

"About yesterday..."

"Let me make a guess. You'll say that what happened last night was a mistake and that we should forget about it."