18.2

So,

I know there are some of you who are Christians, but I forgot to wish all Happy Easter and because today is the Easter in the orthodox church, I wish y'all Happy Easter 😊❤️

This is my present for you

After Kanat got so brutally rejected by the woman he loved so much, he just ignored the fact that she existed at all. The first thing he did when he arrived in Turkey was collect all of her belongings and throw them away.

He had no use for her stuff, and furthermore, he had no strength to see her everywhere. He deleted all of their photos, with her phone number included.

He needed to get a fresh start.

The basketball player got into dating with the help of his friends and mother, who wanted him to get married as soon as possible because she desperately wanted a grandchild.

Today was the second date of him and a girl Ozan introduced him.  He honestly didn't think that someone would please him like Ekim did, but he was wrong. Derin was an incredible nice girl, and most importantly, she was going to make him forget Ekim. With her, he was finally feeling secure, and he could even imagine them being in a relationship. Not a short one, but a long-term relationship.

He corrected his shirt before checking himself out in the mirror for the last time. He really looked handsome.

When was the last time he dressed up for a girl?

It was more than a year ago.

Kanat put his sunglasses on and opened his front door to go out. Right in front of him was the person he last wanted to see. She was about to pull the doorbell and looked at him with wide eyes.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

He sounded, in fact, really rude, but he really didn't want to deal with her right now.

"I..." 

"Ekim, I'm busy; let's talk later." He knew that he interrupted her while she was answering his question, but her presence was triggering him.

"Where are you going?" She asked him nervously whether he would blow up or not.

"None of your business." He harshly answered before taking his keys and closing the front door.

"We need to talk." She tried to grab his arm, but he brushed her off as soon as he felt her touch.

"Ekim, I don't want to. Moreover, someone is waiting for me." He tried to speed up the awkward situation they were in to make it end quicker.

"A girl?"  Ekim quietly asked, afraid that he had already moved on.

"A really beautiful one." Kanat answered curiously at her reaction. Ekim pressed her lips and nodded.  She was no longer welcome in his heart. She needed to let him be because he already threw her out of his memories.

"I'm sorry for delaying your date." She didn't dare to look at him and quickly went to her car. She needed to get away from him.

The farther, the better.

He didn't need her anymore, showing her that she also had to move on. The lawyer started the car and drove to her house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole date Kanat thought only about one thing—a girl. And not about some girl, but about Ekim. Not Derin, who was sitting in front of him, but the woman who broke his heart multiple times.