8

Kanat loved his lifestyle. He had everything he wanted. He had enough money to bath with in. He had a healthy family with whom he didn't spend much time talking, but he had them. He had a large group of friends with whom he met every other day.

He had a few relationships, but none of them had lasted more than two months. Because when he had them, he quickly lost interest.

It was because they all were the same. They wanted his attention, so they started taking images and posting them on Instagram. They would then flaunt the fact that he was their boyfriend.

Or some of them were so enamoured with him that he quickly cut touch with them.

Or they'd act in a very unpleasant or clinging manner, which pissed Kanat off so much.

He really needed a change. He needed to speak with someone who didn't receive everything from their father and was squandering it like water.

"Are you still on knives with Melisa?" Kanat inquired his best friend before drinking his drink.

"I wouldn't put it that way." Ozan objected, but they both knew Kanat had chosen the right words.

"She still uses me anytime she wants, but when I express my feelings to her, she just ignores them." Ozan drank his drink and groaned helplessly. "Not much has changed since elementary school."

He was right. Melisa was still running behind Kanat and not Ozan, who genuinely loved her and would die for her. The Günay lad softly tapped his companion on the shoulder.

"You'll meet someone who will love you as much as you love them."

Ozan simply nodded.

Suddenly, his phone began to peep at the same moment. Kanat couldn't figure out why it was peeping so weirdly.

Ozan instantly checked at his phone, took out his cash, and paid for the drinks.

"We have to get there right now. Could you just drive me there?"

Kanat was still allowed to drive since he drank less than Ozan. So the two friends ran to their car, and Ozan told him the address of a poor neighbourhood.

Why would Ozan go to such a place?

Ozan rushed out of the car and sprinted to a home as soon as they arrived, with Kanat following him. He had to know what the boy was up to.

"Calm down, bro." Kanat remarked when Ozan was hammering on the door of an apartment.

"You don't get it, Kanat!"

A girl unlocked the door. A very beautiful girl with tears in her eyes that made Kanat very worried.

When she saw Ozan, she hugged him as if her life depended on it.

"Who are you?" A man appeared behind the girl. He was dressed in a suit and looked extremely annoyed.

"I'm her brother." Ozan responded, catching Kanat off guard. He had a sister, since when? She was his biological sister, right? Why hadn't Ozan told him?

"I had no idea Neşe had two children." The man responded as the girl trembled in her brother's arms.

"I'm her brother by her father's side." Ozan explained calmly, but Kanat knew he was about to be beaten severely.

"Inform Neşe that she must vacate the flat since your father has sold it. I'm not surprised he did it. I would do the same, if carried such a heavy burden on my shoulders."

Ozan was going to attack him, but Kanat intervened. Kanat stopped his arm from raising and tried to calm him down.

The man then walked away.