i . f i r s t d a y

" would you like me to open the door for you? " the young boy who helped both the twins kindly asked.

" no, i'll do it, " young-woo kindly refused. seon-yeong gave him a kind smile as he smiled and left both of them, bidding goodbye.

" ready, young-woo? " seon-yeong asked her sister. "ah, mmm. yes, "

the girl watched as her sister proceeded with her count down before both of them walked inside. seon-yeong closed the door behind her, following young-woo afterwards. but something ruined this morning completely. of course, kwon min-woo should be here. seon-young heaved out a sigh, not daring to look at him. she hated him— for everything he had done. everything. nit just some normal things someone would be pissed off at. completely, different things— horrible ones. but she did not say or do anything at the moment, for she knew that doing something inappropriate was disrespectful to oneself. however, she kept fiddling with her fingers, something, that, yet, jung myeong-seok was not fond of. 

but to her unluckiness, she was first to speak. 

" ah, the rookies are here. please introduce yourself, " mr. jung guestured to her rather kindly, no more than any other kind person would be. he wore a serious expression and appeared to prefer eye contact than to break it. 

" ah, um, y-yes. my name is woo seon-yeong, i am 26 years old, and graduated at seoul national university. " 

" that's all?

" yes, " she finished, not quite sure. though, it appeared that her fate was against her, because attorney jung kept making kwon min — woo ask her things. she glanced over to her sibling, whom, unfortunately, appeared to like the people's company. though, yet, she was sure her sister's eyes kept trailing to a certain person, kwon. fortunately, the introduction ended rather quickly and seon-young scurried to the door while dragging young-woo with her. 

" yah, wae! " young-woo whined. though, soon noticing the tiny droplets of sweat the had pooled up on her sister's forehead. 

" what do you mean wae?! it's kwon min — woo, yet, what do mean wae?  " seon-young rambled, nervous. of all the other law firms, why did he have to be here? 

unbeknownst to her, a certain person was listening with a wide smirk plastered on his ugly face.

Yay, first chap is out! Oh, and if you find any Jung Myeongseok stories, tell me! Or else kwon min-woo will get back together with seon-young!