i i i . y o u l i v e a g r e a t l i f e

seon-young covered her ears while the man repeated terrible curse words at her. she could feel junho's hands holding her shoulders as he dragged her away from the terrible man. she understood that the man's suspicion was reasonable, but they have moved out a long time ago, she didn't expect the idea to still be fresh in his head. 

tears welled in the corners of her eyes as she groaned and let junho drag her as far as possible. 

" attorney woo . . . " seon — young let out a frustrated, light sob, sitting down on one of the waiting chairs. she let the delicate tears run down her face, causing junho to slightly panick. 

" attorney woo, are you okay?" then he facepalmed at how stupid his question was. " junho-ssi, i— " 

" attorney woo! i'm really sorry!" the man's wife apologised whole-heartedly. 

———————

" if i wanted to kill him, I don't think i would close the blinds to block the sun, instead i would ket him get blinded by the bright sun." 

the woman stared at seon — young comfortingly, taking her hands in a comforting manner. she explained how she never had intentions to kill him— only, she was pissed. he was suspicious of everything, even his own wife. 

———————

" attorney woo, you'll take on this case with me, and attorney woo young—woo. " jung myeongseok explained seriously. though, yet, he had noticed her swollen eyes— but chose not to say anything about it. seon — young bowed and exited the suffocating room, unfortunately bumping into no one else than kwon min — woo. 

" hello, attorney woo, " he greeted sarcastically, earning an eyeroll. seon — young sighed and attempted to walk off, but he gripped her arm and pinned her to the door of su — yeon's office. 

" live a great life without me?" she could feel his eyes piercing into her soul, sending shivers down her spine. she clutched the file in her hand and kicked his shin, making him groan. 

" you live a great life, " she murmured before scurrying away. she ran into the bathroom and let the cold water hit her face. she looked at her reflection teary-eyed. she bit her bottom lip, hitting her face with more water. she clutched the sides of the sink, trying to calm herself. she puffed out a shaky breath before drying her face with a tissue and walking out. 

" shoot, i need to read those files, " seon — young sighed. she ran her fingers through her hair before ramming the door of attorney jung's office. 

" i'm sorry, " 

but kwon min — woo entered again, looking determined as he snatched seon — young's wrist, his nails digging into her skin.