5 .

" young — woo, attorney jung called me back into the office. you'll be okay right? " the younger woo hummed in reassurance as her sister bid goodbye. seon — young heaved a sigh, before stepping into the cramped elevator. however, one person catched her eye. he wore all black, even a cap and mask, both black. 

the boy lifted up a screwdriver, causing the woo girl to gulp. the bell for her floor dinged, ans seon — young scurried out. she puffed a small sigh of relief, silently opening the door of attorney jung's office. " attorney woo?

seon — young turned around hastily, yelping. 

" is something wrong? " the jung questioned, a hint of worry in this words. the older woo heaved yet another sigh, shaking her head. " no, i'm sorry for the scare. what is it?

jung took a stack of files from his drawer, " i have a case for you. " 

seon — young stepped forward, taking the files from his hands. 

" it's an attempted murder case. the victim has been stabbed by a knife in the stomach, but the defendant claims that it had been accident. he also has a few criminal records. i trust you with this one. " 

" am I defending the victim?

myeongseok nodded, " yes, " the woo smiled in confirmation, giving a polite bow as she exited the jung's office. 

————— 

" mr. park, " seon — young greeted politely. the park looked at her, anger visible on his face.

" y — you! your father came to my house whenever i was away! " he grabbed the files from the older woo's hands. " s — sir, that's important — "

seon — young couldn't finish as he slammed the clipboard onto her head. " you! " he stood up throwing a ounch into her cheek. at the unexpected impact, seon — young fell to the floor, kneeling. she felt warm liquid flowing down her nose until it dropped onto the floor to reveal blood. she felt hands on her shoulders as she stood up.

" sir, that is enough — "

" you really want to see me die of anger huh? "

" attorney woo, are you okay? " a familiar voice asked.

— lee jun — ho