i i v . h a n d s, h e l d

the last thing seon — young expected was to see junho's face in front of hers when she woke up. his small eyes— seon — young drowned in them. 

" attorney woo! " the woo child shifted her gaze from the lee boy to her sister, looking like she had cried for a short period. knitting her eyebrows together and sitting up, she reached for young — woo's arm, pulling her for an embrace. 

" u — unnie, " young — woo repositioned herself so she could fit more into her sister's arms. a soft sigh came from the older woo, gently rubbing her back in a somehow comforting manner. the younger woo pulled away, sniffling. 

" wha — what happened? " seon — young gave a swift glace at the kwon, expectedly earning a deathly glare. seon — young thought. " a head ache, i suppose, " she excused. soft sighed could be heard in the background, and the older woo knew that they knew she was lying. 

" yah, seon, you literally passed out — because of a mere head ache? " su — yeon questioned coldly, rather prefering to have it answered and not ignored. quite demanding. 

" attorney choi, i — " junho took her hand gently, as a sign of comfort, seon — young found herself staring at his bigger hand on top of hers. his hand twitched lightly, soon intertwining their fingers. she felt her heart beating out of it's ribcage. attorney jung cleared his throat, holding a fair, shaky grin of his lips. " so, min — woo, have you given them the files?

" darn, the files! I haven't read all of them! " the older woo panicked, not realizing junho had stood up with her. young — woo eyed their hands before stretching out her hand hesitantly to hold her sister's other. young — woo found herself not wanting to let go just yet. junho had been left in the room with a thank you from the woo siblings before the two left hand in hand. 

—————— 

night had fallen and the two found themselves in front of the gimbap store. " geurami must be singing her heart out again right?

" will her really heart come out if she sings loudly? " the younger woo asked the older. seon — young shook her head, chuckling softly. " no, when the person sings a song they love very loudly, people sometimes refer to it as ' singing your heart out '. " 

seon — young smiled, sliently chucking the younger woo's own headphones into her hands. young — woo looks at her in happiness. " thank you for bringing my headphones, " the woo child thanked. seon — young hummed in response as they are met by their familiar greeting. 

" woo to the young to the woo!

" dong to the geu to the rami!

" woo to the seon to the young!

the three laughed in happiness as seon — young hugged their friend. 

" ehy, tell me about your first day guys, " the dong demanded playfully. 

" aish, save your childishness for later, i'm gonna die of hunger! oh, why, thank you hairy boss! " seon — young saluted while digging into her gimbap in delight. 

that night was peaceful, until the next day . . .