i v . n o t m e

seon — young groans as min — woo drags her out by her wrist, making her yelp. much to her fate, myeongseok never noticed and continued reading the file. minwoo stopped in his office and lets seon — young breath.

" what do you want?" she asks, sounding awfully loud. minwoo scoffs and walks closer to her, and she continues walking backwards until her back hits a wall. " what do i want? you, all of you. you'll be mine again, trust me. "

she lets out a fake snicker, but she's actually crumbling inside. " ew, no. sorry, " she kicks his shin again, but this time it has no effect. min — woo smirks and walks dreadfully closer, until...

" hey, attorney kwon, your files are here. " junho thankfully interrupted, but right after ge leaves, seon — yeong feels a strange sharp pain on her arm, and sees a syringe. oh, geez. he let her go, and she stumbled out, her eyesight becoming rather too blurry. she sees a familiar fingure in front of her before she everything turns black.

" woo seon — young — ssi! " junho shouts when seon — young falls back, but just in time he catches her. he lets out a fearful breath carries her out. he took his phone and dialed young — woo.

" attorney woo, your sister fainted. "

young — woo seemingly stopped from the other line, before responding. junho yet again lifted the unconscious girl and set her down on a couch in attorney jung's office.

" what happened? " young — woo immediately asked when she saw her pale sister.  

" I don't know. she just fainted, " junho replied with a long, heavy sigh. 

then kwon min — woo entered.