9.

lee jun — ho had offered to walk seon — young home. young — woo got off work earlier, so she was already home. trudging closer to her smaller figure, lee jun — ho thrusted his fingers into hers— which caused her cheeks to heat. " jun — ho? " he hummed back, before facing her with a serious expression plastered on his face. " attorney woo . . . i — i like you. "

" w — what? " seon — young raised her head to look at him. " i said i — "

a pair of soft, cherry lips landed on his. " i like you too, "

tugging her closer, his fingers hugged her small waist gently, tugging her back in. her fingers found a way to tug at his hair, thrusting her hands through. " i love you so much, "

chuckling, seon — young pushed his chest gently. " ow, " he whined. " i need to go now, " she left a flustered jun — ho outside her house.

———

6:00 pm, hanbada law firm. woo seon — young had gotten off work early, and she was now putting the files of her previous case away. jun — ho had helped her carry the boxes into attorney jung's office. " thanks a lot jun — ho — ssi. "

" drop the formalities, it's only jun — ho, " the older woo chuckled quietly, fiddling her fingers about. " um . . . since you walked me home yesterday, could i walk you home this time? "

" of course, attorney kwon has a late shift so . . . alright! " once they exited the room, they walked out with interwoven hands. " uh, come inside? "

seon — young stepped in, pushing her shoes off while collapsing tiredly onto the couch. " do you want ramen? there's a lot here . . . " she nodded vigorously at him— who only chuckled, boiling the water. while he waited, he tugged seon — young into the kitchen, placing her on the counter. " yah, just let me sit on the dining table . . . you have one. " she whined. he placed his hands on the surface, beside her hips. " jun — ho — ssi does not want to, " he said, acting cute— however he leaned closer, placing her lips on hers.

after the ramen was cooked, they ate, then seon — young went home.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah this chapter is suuuuuuuuuuuuuper short, but it iz cute. and wtf!? 1.7k reads already!? thank you so much! it's already #1 in ATTORNEY , alright don't read my rants anymore byyeess.