i i . h o s p i t a l v i s i t

" young — woo, you'll be fine right?" seon-yeong asked, feeling helplessly worried. she knew young — woo could handle herself fine, but that feeling never left her stomach. young — woo nodded at her 10 minute older sister, before getting some gimbap from seon-young's bag. 

" eo, i'll be okay, " the girl confirmed. she heaved a rather heavy sigh before patting her sister's shoulder and watching her go inside the elevator. seon-young stood in front of the revolving doors, waiting for the person who would accompany her. 

" oh, hello, we meet again! " the young boy who helped them earlier greeted her. she faced him and bowed, giving a light smile in return. in the corner of her eye, she saw kwon min — woo, seemingly coming in her direction. he looked awfully determined. " are, you waiting for someone?

" ah, nae. someone named lee junho." 

" oh, that's me! then are you woo seon — young?" seon — young laughed awkwardly, dragging him by the sleeve and scurrying outside. " i'm sorry, i just felt stuffy in there, " junho gave and awkward nod, rather confused. she gripped his shoulders and peeked her eyes into the door. fortunately, min — woo was no longer there. 

" shall we get going?" seon — young asked then dragged him. she again peeked into the glass door, before turning around hastily and walking faster to reach junho's speed. 

" was the girl earlier your sister?" the lad asked, breaking the deafening silence. seon — young answered with a small hum and a nod. junho hummed back in response, before they bumped into his friend. 

seon — young did not listen to their 'person with disability' coversation, and noticed junho's rather apologetic glances at her. instead, she sat comfortably on the side walk, the wind brushing with her hair delicately. when their conversation was over, countless apologies came from him, thinking that she might've been, yet, offended. 

though, she only gave him small smiles in reassurance, enough for him to know that it was okay. seon — young stopped by the room they were assigned to. 

"honey, this is attorney woo, the one who lived with her dad a long time ago." the woman explained happily. though, the man seemed rather angry at her. 

" ahjussi