Game.

Mytannies: hey . No no I don't have anything to share. 😂 anyways what are you doing?

Hey.

I guess you are busy . Take care and take rests too.

@boobeartae: hey I am so so sorry actually I was busy with some group project so I was not able to look at my phone. I am heading home now.

I am really sorry

@mytannies: its okay. Work comes first. You are very hardworking hope you get everything you want in life😊

@boobeartae: you are the most understanding person I have met online. Anyways what are you doing

@mytannies: playing games with my bestie online

@boobeartae: oh wow what game?

@mytannies: truth or dare.

@boobeartae: wait what...!!! How I mean how?

@mytannies: I like your reaction 😂😂 My bestie and I live in long distance. And Obviously we can not talk daily because of work so whenever we are free and we feel we don't have anything new to talk about we simply play games like truth dare , confessions , random pictures gallery etc etc.

@boobeartae: wow you both are amazing . I mean I have never heard anyone play like this when we hear someone is playing online we simply assume it must be some mobile game. But you guys are creative 😄

@mytannies: thank you thank you. Actually this is how we became close friends. We both met only through a mutual and we liked talking to each other but were very awkward and formal so I came up with some random games and through that we shared a lot of things and got to know about each other a lot. And since 8 years we are continuing this thing so that it can never be awkward between us ever again.

@boobear: 8 years with online friends. Wow you guys are hella loyal with each other. So you play these games only with your bestie or with everyone.

@mytAnnies: with those whom I want to know or I don't want to lose.😅 we can play too if you want to.

@boobeartae: yea sure but we can not reveal my identity as of now.😕

@mytannies: yes I remember that And I will not ask you anything which will risk your career plus we can ask for skipping the ques or dare.😌

@boobeartae: lets play then I am excited.

@mytannies: first tell me have you reached home.? Are you exhausted? And whata bout dinner?

@boobeartae: no I still haven't reached home it will take one hour because I am going to my old house . No I am not exhausted. And I had dinner with my friends. We can play as much as you have time because I have 1 week break 😊😊

@mytannies: great then lets start. First chose which game do you want to play confessions, truth or dare or same questions same answers? We can't play gallery game since it might reveal photos of your day to day life and I don't want you to be uncomfortable.

@boobeartae: first tell how will we play these games?