Bestie?

Y/n: hey good morning. Sorry I fell asleep 😅

Bear:  good morning no problem I was sleepy too ☺️ wassup?

Y/n: nothing much just did my daily routine and waiting for my friends to get up. You say

Bear: I just woke up . Can we call?

Y/n: dude we are friends you can call me anytime you want don't think too much okay.

Incoming call from bear ....

You: hey

Tae: hello so you live with your friends?

You: yes , I met them at workplace  , we started hanging out  and within 3 months we three decided to live together so we bought an apartment and live like a family .

Tae: you got nice friends.  I also live with my friends . They will come here today and we will enjoy our break together I am excited. I love spending time with my group.

You: wow that's great . So what's  the  plan for these days? I mean how will you guys spend time?

Tae: I liked the game we played yesterday so I think I will play with them too. We have long list of movies and shows to watch and thats it.

You: I know I am smart hehehe. .

Tae:  you are like me hyung heheehe

You: wow I'd like to talk to him then .

Tae: yea about that do you want to talk to my friends they want to talk to you.

You: I am not that much comfortable right now but if you want then I guess I will talk to them .

Tae: whenever you are comfortable tell me then only I will introduce you guys.

You : sure btw you called me bestie yesterday huh * giggles *

Tae: how do you know.

You: I heard it and I wanted to say good night too but I was not able to speak may be I was half sleepy.  So I am your bestie ?

Tae: kind of . I mean I have never talked to a girl a part from work except one girl and  she is bestie with  me and my group . You are the only girl out side industry and I have shared quite a lot of things sooo and yeah I feel I connect to you .

You: okay besties it is hehehehe. Wait a min.

[  Wow great you are awake Y/n said ,now make me some breakfast . You woke up first why didn't you make it for us . Sojun please I want to eat pancakes please please please. Fine who are you talking to . My friend now go and make something. Fine]

Tae: *laughs*

You: hey why are you laughing ?

Tae: you are dominating friend ha?

You: no no no no I am innocent lil girl. I always make food for us , clean the house and even bring groceries while Sojun and Jee just have fun

[ stop lying bitch * sojun shouted*]

You: ignore him so I will call you later bye bye

Tae: bye take care bestie