His POV

Ahem ahem! Done with the call and blushing? Jimin asked. Jiminah stop teasing okay. Oh so now I am teasing you. Bro you literally told me to sit in living room and even on our way to home you were chatting with her. You are not telling us her name , not letting us talk to her and now I can't even tease you *pouts*. Jimin I will tell you about her soon . She gives me my space doesn't invade my privacy then I also want to give her time to open up to me then I will introduce you guys I promise. Right now lets have dinner.What !!! Stop starring at me Jiminn. You told her you had dinner . Here we go again ugh . Alright alright lets eat now  Jimin giggles.

While having dinner both were talking about work and  using their phone.

After dinner both of them headed to living room Taehyung took out it from his pocket and called RM. Hyung when are you guys coming ? We will come tomorrow sorry Tae coz  recording is still going on and Koo is getting mischievous today so you know how much time it will take. Okay then we are sleeping. Good night hyung. Good night V

They are not coming? Jimin asked ,No they are still busy. Lets sleep Jim .  Don't be sad tae , WHat I am not sad why would I ? We only planned movie night why would I be sad? First of all breath second of all its okay we will watch movie tomorrow. Now tell me about the mystery girl *smirks.
You will not stop huh. What do you want to know?
Tell me everything you are comfortable with.
you know it already jimin . No I want to know how you feel bro .

Hmm I fell I connect to her a lot like a lot.  When I created my fan account to talk to armies and feel what they feel most of them didn't even wanted to talk to me because I was not telling them who I am and its okay ,others were forcing me to reveal myself and some made fun of me but she she continued talking to me  respect my privacy and makes me feel kind of important. Is she lonely or something ? Or she wanted an army friend I don't know but I feel like whatever the case may be I want her in my life as a friend no more as my fan . She is genuine , hardworking, mature and cares about people .

So you like her ?  No Jimin I don't like her its only been few days since we started talking how can I like her and we don't even know about each other that much . I want to see where it goes Tae .

Alright good night for now and let me sleep V said. No tell me more about today's conversation and everything.
Jimiinnn sleep. If you don't tell me then I will play your ex's songs . Ugh no no fine lets talk . Tell me tell me Jimin said excitedly. So we played game today which she invented on her own I guess we can play too I will tell you when guys will come . We got to know a lot about each other. She is a lot more energetic and comfortable on call compared to chats. I liked her voice she sounds like a baby. She is cute I tried to flirt with her but she *pause* was talking to me like a friend and didn't flirt back or may be I am just bad at it. Jimini she was exhausted too but she kept on talking to me .I know she was exhausted because when I went to washroom she was fast asleep. She is putting so much efforts into our friendship I just hope it will be a forever kind of thing like I have with you guys.

I have never seen you smiling so much while talking about a girl. I just hope the same for you bro infact I hope you both start dating and get married *laughs*
V laughs too and smacks Jimin's hand on the comment he made. Ouch Tae sleep now *chuckles*
Good night Ji
Good night V