The interview

Here I am at bighit I just hope I get this one . Y/n fighting .
I entered the building did all the required formalities and waited for my turn to come. Finally after an hour of waiting a lady in white shirt and black skirt called y/n y/L/n please come in. As soon as she called my name my hands started sweating , shivers ran down my spine omg this is it I am giving the interview in my dream company. As I entered the room I calmed myself down and sat in-front of the three interviewers. They kept on asking questions after half hour they told me to wait outside .
While I was sitting outside I heard giggles from corner of the room I looked for the voices but no-one was there. Few minutes later I saw Kim Taehyung what!!!! Is he real...? I try to keep myself calm wait he is looking at me I shifted my gaze from him towards the magazine in-front of me when I looked up again he was gone . Okay so I saw Love of my life of a fraction of second and I could not even look at him properly. How will I do this job then? I think I should calm down boobear was right I think a lot.

20 minutes later one man told me to come in for second round interview. Why is second round happening today? Wait does that mean I cleared first interview. ? Y/n stop talking to yourself go inside. The interview started, this time it was more related to the actual job and what work I have to do if I join . After that they told me something I was not expecting at least at that moment " so y/n for us you are selected but you have one final round interview with Kim Taehyung after 1 hour and if he feel he can have you as his manager we will do the necessary formalities. Since he will be busy from tomorrow we need to complete the interview today itself is it fine with you?" What did I just hear ? I have cleared the second round too? Wow luck is on my side today I guess. Yes yes sir I am ready , I replied.

I was sitting in a cabin waiting for someone to call me but this time V came inside the cabin and greeted Hello I am Kim Taehyung are you y/n?
I immediately stood up and bowed. Hello Mr Kim I am y/n y/L/n. God I am sweating like a pig right now .How will I even talk to him when he is looking like a snack omg . I just hope I don't screw up this time. As I was lost in my thoughts he gestured me to sit. We sat down and the interview began everything was going well I didn't even realised that we kept on talking for almost an hour . I didn't even feel like I was giving any interview.

Alright I think I am done do you want to ask anything he said. No no Mr. kim . Okay then I will take a leave goodbye y/n. With that he stood and walked towards the door as he was about to open the door I said V I mean Mr Kim there's something I need to tell. He turned around and asked what is it? Actually I wanted to say that I am an army. I gave the interview for the job not for being close to my idol or anything but if in case I get the job I guess you should know that I am a fan. And then I let out a deep breath which I didn't even knew I was holding. He chuckled and said working with an army would be good I just hope you are not an obsessed one. No no I am not that kind of person I promise. With that he chuckled again and left the door. I stood there looking at nothing.

I was sitting at reception when a lady came and told me that they will reply me soon right now I can go home. It's almost 7pm. I left the building waiting for uber and feeling nothing. I was just numb I don't know if I should feel happy that I met my favourite idol or nervous that I might have screwed up my job interview or excited that I might get this job coz he was definitely impressed or I don't know what should I feel. I arrived at my favourite cafe .