Mystery

*authors note*
Both of you kept talking about random topic at the same time you tried to fix your hair and bought some of his fav snacks from the nearby store .

Tae: hey turn around

You: hmm I don't see anyone

Tae: idiot do you see blue car last number *xxx*

You: yes so?

Tae: oh no your brain its broken

You: oooo . Hehehe so are you coming outside or we still have to talk on call?

Tae: stop acting come inside the car.

You: fine wait.

*call ended as soon as you enter the car*

"You clear your throat and asked so mystery boy this is your cover? Over sized clothes glasses mask and hat? "
He just looked at you dumbfounded. Y-you recognise me?
Hahahaha no no I don't you are good at hiding your identity.
Come here give me a hug Tae said with open arms . But you just looked at him and said really we just met I don't even know you name . You  know you might kidnap me .
Miss y/n y/L/n you think so low of me huh Taehyung said in shock.
No no I was joking idiot but I will not hug you until we meet officially on concert you said with a smile .

Alright alright miss so what should we do now?
Umm I don't know you tell me. Since you came here to meet me , you said.
Fine let me think what about a going to arcade or amusement park together? He asked in a cheerful tone.
No not happening. That we will do once we get to know your real identity okay? " you said raising your eyebrow"
Then what do we do.

Lets do mini bts concert over here in your car we will sing and talk about them since it been so long we have talked to each other like army. " you said being excited "

You know what great idea but we will not sing I am having little throat pain.

Alright lets get it  " you said while clapping your hands"
A small chuckle left his mouth as you both played your favourite bts playlist and started enjoying the songs. After almost an hour Taehyung received a call.

*the call*
Tae: before you say anything first listen to me I am with y/n I still haven't revealed my identity and you need to cover you camera so that I can talk freely .

Jimin: first of all calm down . Second whaaattt. Third tell her already .

Tae: she wants me to reveal my identity on concert for some reason

Jimin:  why let me talk to the beautiful girl. We all want to meet her  tell your identity already .

You: hey I want this to happen on concert please its a special day for me.

Jimin: special?

You: yes it my birthday and I have  planned a lot of things for that day so please.

Tae: what!!! Omg I never asked you your birthday. Wow concert day is even more special now I can't wait.

Jimin: fine then I will talk to the special lady that day . You guys have fun bye.

You both in unison: bye .

* call ended*

Well its late and I have to go home otherwise Sojun and Jee will start acting up like my parents .

Even if I protest I know you will go but lets meet soon tae said in a low tone.

Concert day it is bye Mister

Bbye
With that you walked out of the car and called an uber. He parked his car there only and left after you sat in uber.
This day have been a roller coaster ride for you .