The concert day.

" fuck fuck fuck I am running late . Jee please bring my dress to Stadium I will ready get there at the nearby cafe bye guys"

" fine y/n don't panic okay. Everything will be alright. Just be happy you are going to meet mystery man finally. Jee said ."

"Yes finally the day has come. Bye Taehyung messaged me that he need help with something I need to be at workplace bye"

I took my keys and literally ran towards the car. Today is big day for me . Its my first time as his manager to actually do some work related to the concert and tour. My first time attending the actual concert. First time meet mystery man without any mask. First time I might confess my feelings to someone. Hope everything goes well.

* an hour before the concert *
I was doing the necessary stuff when I saw my phone ring ,it was Jee.
*on call*

Jee:Bro We are at stadium now tell me where do I have to come.?

Y/n: come to washroom on gate number two will meet you there in 15 okay?

Jee: fine . wow y/n I am so excited we are finally attending the concert that too on your birthday fuck.

Y/n :  I never felt so special Jee. First that message from my Army friend , then the way you guys celebrated my birthday, when I entered the stadium staff was ready with the cake Taehyung didn't need my help he called me for the celebration and now concert also I am finally meeting my online bestie. I am literally overwhelmed.

Jee: I am so happy for you y/n . Wait I found the washroom I am waiting here be quick.

Y/n: hmm bye
_____________________
I went to meet Jee and changed my clothes from formals to Tata Mic t shirt and ripped blue jeans. We all wore our bts bracelets . I quickly fixed me hair and then we went to our spot holding army bomb.

( I already told the company that my friend booked the tickets earlier so I wanted to attend it with my friends. Since it was pre planned they gave a break for this evening and tomorrow)

"I wanted to feel this since such a long time finally we are here . These people are like us Jee. Crazy for BTS "

" yes I know right Y/N this is going to be crazy . * chirping with excitement * Kim namjoon"-Jee

"Kim Seokjin"-Sojun

"Min Yoongi"-me

Jung hoseok , Park Jimin , Kim Taehyung , Jeon Jungkook BTS"- all three in unison.

Tears filled up my I eyes . I always dreamt about this moment. Watching them perform with my army family. Screaming my lung out in fan chant. Making new friends dancing like there's no tomorrow. Everything is going to happen for real.

Soon the concert started everything was going exactly as I imagined even better. I can believe it is real but still I felt empty I was missing Boobear I was searching him throughout the concert.

* texts sent from y/n to Boobear*

You: hey we are here where are you?
I guess you are busy no problem.
Wait you are an idol so you'll arrive late?
Thank you for booking the best seats ever. Please meet me soon miss you😕

I called you 5 times you didn't answer is everything alright?

I guess you are lost being a fanboy. Hope to see you soon .

Omg they performed DNA. I think I'm gonna faint I took some pictures too I will show you soon.

Taehyung is so cute I can't breathe omg