Confusion

5 weeks later.
You: I feel caged in my thoughts.
What is this feeling of never ending emotions?
Why do I feel guilty for expressing myself?
Why does doing right things feels so wrong?
Why can't I say everything which is on my mind?
Why do I feel paralysed in my mind?
Why can't anyone understand me?
I am sick of everything .
(*message deleted 5 minutes later *)

Incoming call from mystery bestie.

You: yo wassup

Tae: you tell me? Whats going on why do you feel so sad? Did something happen?

You: what are you talking about?

Tae: I saw your message from the notification bar but I was with my manager so I could not reply to you when I came to reply to your message it was deleted. Now tell me y/n.

You: that was just random thought ignore it.

Tae: no I will not ignore it tell me. I will listen to you tell me please.

You: I must have said it because of my periods you know how emotional I get during my periods I told you right

Tae: you literally got it a week ago. Don't run away from your feelings share it with me if not me then may be sojun , jee or anyone please or maybe write it down somewhere .

You: you are thinking too much .don't worry about me okay.

Tae: I will not force you but I am here for you whenever you need me.

You: hmm btw I have interview at bighit today hope I will get the job *squeals*

Tae: you have given so many interviews in past weeks why are you excited for this one?

You: oh god did I not tell you this post is being V's tour manager. I have zero experience in this so chances are very less but I have studied hard for this one I hope I get the job.

Tae: so you want this job to stay near him

You: 5% yes I mean who wouldn't want to be near the cutest lil human Kim Taehyung and 95% no I want this job because it is paying a lot . But if I get this job then the first thing I am going to do is tell V that I am an army so that if he don't like it I will leave this job .

Tae: why would you do that

You: celebrities often doesn't like the idea of fans working for them coz they have that unknown fear if that fan is obsessed with them or if they will cling on to the idol etc etc . So I don't want that to happen to him since we have to stay together almost all the time.

Tae: as always putting others first and then yourself huh? Typically y/n behaviour *chuckles* anyways all the best hope you get what to want Mi Lady

You: hehehehe

Tae: so what are you doing right now ?

You: on my way to bighit I am nervous as fuck . I look like a potato I might get rejected on the basis of my looks ugh

Tae: accept FaceTime request
*FaceTime*

You: hmm tell me

Tae: you look beautiful don't be nervous and give your best I know you will get this job okay

You: I am not nervous I am excited

Tae: should I laugh

You: fine I am . Bye I am almost there

Tae: I also have to meet someone bye